5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah, pretty bummed out myself. I just hope that Deathblight Guilty Raid gets released this year, don't care that much about the RPG anymore. But i really enoyed the Last Demonhunter, so i hope the game gets finished.

Should be fixed now. Everything unlocked apart from both game over job scenes, since there is currently no way for them be unlocked at the pc. Just gotta go to each job and rech Corruption 100, both currently at 80.
how and where do i unlock Ferania and Minori blow job scenes?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Even though this game is unfinished, at least the things that are there are rather charming.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Even though this game is unfinished, at least the things that are there are rather charming.
I would rather have a decent finished game than great demo. As i see you are WW fan i say the same about their previous game, looks nice but only one level.

Reactions: Fedora

Fedora

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly, wtf.

This game could easily be one of the greatest RPGM games ever, yet, they stall and stall and make a bunch of things that people don't really want to see/play (like those mini games). If they progressed their game like roundscape did, i'm sure they would have way more patreons. Instead, they update it with one short dungeon every year. I don't support them exactly because I'm most interested in the game, which they don't seem to care at all.

I'm angry and sad now.

erik6969

Jun 16, 2017
Welp

Hello everyone!
Here're some news that we wanted to share with you guys.
First TL;DR version:

We don't have a pixel artist currently, but DB Guilty Raid demo will still come out for everyone (including the public) in the forseeable future.

Long version:
I try to keep this short but include all the relevant information.
Arsministrator (our former pixel artist) left us this weekend after I found out that he was breaching our agreement of him doing full time work ONLY for me.
He barely delivered any graphics the last couple months and when I talked to other developers about pixel artists they may recommend, so I can hire someone as backup, I found out that Ars was working for another developer all the time.
I talked to all parties involved, checked all my chatlogs, and made 100% sure that this was no misunderstanding.
The case is pretty clear, Ars lied to me about working only for me on multiple occassions. He was working for at least another (possibly more) developer(s) all the time.
Throughout the conversations we had a couple more issues in regards to his honesty come up.
And since the trust between him and me was pretty damaged, Ars expressed the wish to quit and we agreed that this is probably the best course of action.
Honesty and transparency are the most important things to me as most of you know.
So this work relationship wouldn't have worked out in the long run.
Furthermore, his inability to deliver graphics consistently causes a huge problem for me due to having to rely on him.
As our projects are a team effort and a single teammember holding us back basically holds back the entire project.
Him quitting the job presents us with some more challenges in regards to releasing the full version of DB Guilty Raid, as not all graphics had been finished at this point in time. However, the Demo version should be released in a timely manner due to all pixel art being done for this one.
I'm going to look for a new pixel artist of course.
But it's really hard to find a reliable and honest one that has a decent quality, is available for hire, and is willing to work on NSFW games.

That's all for now.
If any of you have questions in regards to this, please feel free to ask!

P.S: Deathblight Guilty Raid is only funded by myself (Wolfenstahl).
I understand that people are getting impatient, but so do I.
The main difference being that I'm the only one who has something at stake in here, as DB Guilty Raid is self-funded (by yours truly) and there are no pre-orders or anything open.
I'm having a lot of money in this one and I wish to get it done, but it's not so easy... unfortunately.
Without a pixel artist the Demo will come out, but the full version will be delayed until I found someone to do the job.
(and even if I find someone, it will most likely take several months to finish)

Reactions: Yukikaze503

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Welp

Hello everyone!
Here're some news that we wanted to share with you guys.
First TL;DR version:

We don't have a pixel artist currently, but DB Guilty Raid demo will still come out for everyone (including the public) in the forseeable future.

Long version:
I try to keep this short but include all the relevant information.
Arsministrator (our former pixel artist) left us this weekend after I found out that he was breaching our agreement of him doing full time work ONLY for me.
He barely delivered any graphics the last couple months and when I talked to other developers about pixel artists they may recommend, so I can hire someone as backup, I found out that Ars was working for another developer all the time.
I talked to all parties involved, checked all my chatlogs, and made 100% sure that this was no misunderstanding.
The case is pretty clear, Ars lied to me about working only for me on multiple occassions. He was working for at least another (possibly more) developer(s) all the time.
Throughout the conversations we had a couple more issues in regards to his honesty come up.
And since the trust between him and me was pretty damaged, Ars expressed the wish to quit and we agreed that this is probably the best course of action.
Honesty and transparency are the most important things to me as most of you know.
So this work relationship wouldn't have worked out in the long run.
Furthermore, his inability to deliver graphics consistently causes a huge problem for me due to having to rely on him.
As our projects are a team effort and a single teammember holding us back basically holds back the entire project.
Him quitting the job presents us with some more challenges in regards to releasing the full version of DB Guilty Raid, as not all graphics had been finished at this point in time. However, the Demo version should be released in a timely manner due to all pixel art being done for this one.
I'm going to look for a new pixel artist of course.
But it's really hard to find a reliable and honest one that has a decent quality, is available for hire, and is willing to work on NSFW games.

That's all for now.
If any of you have questions in regards to this, please feel free to ask!

P.S: Deathblight Guilty Raid is only funded by myself (Wolfenstahl).
I understand that people are getting impatient, but so do I.
The main difference being that I'm the only one who has something at stake in here, as DB Guilty Raid is self-funded (by yours truly) and there are no pre-orders or anything open.
I'm having a lot of money in this one and I wish to get it done, but it's not so easy... unfortunately.
Without a pixel artist the Demo will come out, but the full version will be delayed until I found someone to do the job.
(and even if I find someone, it will most likely take several months to finish)
Also, Ars (our Pixel Artist) is almost done with his work on Deathblight Guilty Raid.
ACTUALLY GUYS I WAS LYING EHEHEHE

I am not even surprised after the massive dump of bullshit with the previous essay. Better to not expect anything from these people since Crescentia seems to be the only one that works and only to get about one drawing a week done.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Fetis

May 28, 2017
Dude sounds kinda deranged. The idea that an artist can only work for a dev that hardly ever puts anything out is silly. If they're not being reliable, that's one thing, but thinking you can have them work exclusively for you, an adult indie game dev? That's ridiculous

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Wow, never thought respect could be a factor for me when it comes to hentai, but here it is!
I have none. Fuck this guy. "Work only for me" like it's his girlfriend.
Also, a change in artists is definitely going to damage the quality of this game, especially since the last one was pretty good.
Was it the same pixel artist for thunderfang?

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Wow, never thought respect could be a factor for me when it comes to hentai, but here it is!
I have none. Fuck this guy. "Work only for me" like it's his girlfriend.
Also, a change in artists is definitely going to damage the quality of this game, especially since the last one was pretty good.
Was it the same pixel artist for thunderfang?
It wasn't work only for them. it was work only FULL TIME for them. If it's standard, normal full time, that means 40 hour weeks. This means their artist was taking the pay from at LEAST one other person to work 40 hours for them too. And unlike a deskjob, there's no way to easily monitor or ensure they are actually spending those agreed on 40 hours you paid for working. I somehow doubt this person was working 80 hours a week that he was being paid for.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes