5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Been a while fellas. New Update from their patreon. Cheers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4 people
3 of them do absolutely nothing
1 draws 10 pics a year

If they focused on the game they are supposed to be working on they wouldnt get only 4k a month and they wouldnt need 4 people either :unsure:

More whining about how they have to divide their efforts on random stupid shit no one cares about because their management is fucking trash is still whining, but hey I am not the one that keeps bleeding patreons every month so I cant really care much, I am just here to have a laugh at the shitshow.

Thanks for the update as always.

Yukikaze503

Jul 3, 2017
I feel like this is unpopular opinion after reading a lot of this, but I'm pretty happy with the way things are progressing. If you're supporting them and unhappy why not just stop supporting them? If you're not supporting them then theres no reason to complain? Cres really deserves like half of the patreon income, if not more. Cres is carrying the patreon more than any of the other members of their team imo. But I dunno maybe I'm just not understanding something here?

• Haha
Reactions: bigpenniser

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

EDIT:

Changed the Update to be shown only once, instead of twice. Why it always doubles it, even if i copy it ONCE from Patreon, is beyond me. Oh well. Have a nice weekend :)

Last edited:

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
If it's in the playtesting phase and all that's left is to iron out the bugs, I would reasonably expect it a release sometime during December.
But due to their management skills (Read: None) I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see it until sometime next year.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am a bit ashamed to ask, because I suppose the solution might be pretty easy. I can't seem to finish the very first quest, because I don't know how to beat the brothers in the very first mission. I keep losing the fight despite having leveled up enough to win the other fights rather easily. But no matter what I try, those two guys always capture both before long.

Levelling up I gathered quite some money - is there maybe a store somewhere where I can spend it on some equipment which helps win the fight?

TRhanks a lot for hints, I tried to find something about that first mission here, but did not see anyone else having trouble. I might be dumb, but still maybe someone can tell me what to do.

By the way - I like the fighting system. About the game there isn't much I can tell, I did not get anywhere yet.

EDIT: THANKS for the hint, Gnodab. Still I don't stand a chance in that fight. Over and out.

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Been a good while since i first beat the bosses, but each one of them is weak to certain attacks from the both characters. But i don't remember which one is weak to which of the girls. Basically, try attacking one of them with one of the girls and vice versa. If everything else fails, there should be saves in this thread that i uploaded that gets you to the end of the current content with everything unlocked.

And i agree, the fighting system is actually pretty neat.

EDIT:

Here it is, just in case

https://f95zone.to/threads/deathbli...g-beta-2-crescentia.2408/page-17#post-2345615

Reactions: ray3dave

Schaloper

Oct 14, 2018
But due to their management skills (Read: None) I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see it until sometime next year.
As much as I loathe having them involve, a publisher or someone fulfilling the equivalent role is really needed; the current team just can't keep their schedule on track. :cautious:

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017

Well, cutting my support. Tired of waiting for guilty raid, which should have been released Last month anyway. And since it will be made available for everyone, i don't see much reason in staying a patron tbh
wow this is extremly scammy its sad to see the took this turn... Oh well you are right to cut your support thanks for all the updates you gave us :) (unlike them)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Well, cutting my support. Tired of waiting for guilty raid, which should have been released Last month anyway. And since it will be made available for everyone, i don't see much reason in staying a patron tbh
at the usual pace

Thanks for all the updates, perfectly understandable to drop this garbage

Schaloper

Oct 14, 2018

All this just reinforce my belief that they need a 3rd party to push them along. It's clear to me that they don't have the drive to push themselves.

Understandable that you drop your support for them. If they're not delivering, why continue to support them?

Reactions: tuoj

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So still no new Updates? or does this is Onhold or Abandoned??

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
So still no new Updates? or does this is Onhold or Abandoned??
It's Crescentia. They are doing multiple projects at the same time to optimise their funding. Just when one of their projects is about to be labelled 'hiatus' or 'abandoned' they release an update to keep the money flowing. They won't claim hiatus or abandonment if there's still an interest. Also doesn't help they suddenly announced development on another game (Guilty Raid/Dark Alley Elf) while their RPG is still in Beta 2.

Their main project is their webcomic too. Less work than RPGmaker I guess. Doesn't look good on their record for such a long period with very questionable development practices.

• Sad
Reactions: H.ERO

davethewizard

Jun 25, 2017
-snip-

Their main project is their webcomic too. Less work than RPGmaker I guess. Doesn't look good on their record for such a long period with very questionable development practices.
Speaking of the webcomic, has it found a new home after the big Tumblr purge? I haven't checked since.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Speaking of the webcomic, has it found a new home after the big Tumblr purge? I haven't checked since.
They post it on hentaifoundry too, I think. Last I've heard was that they're on a hiatus on the comic too so they've been just posting one-off pictures on the hentaifoundry page.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
To be fair, Dark Alley Elf released and was fairly decent. Huge Fan of the Art, not a fan of them taking Ages. Guilty Raid is taking forever, because apparently there are a lot of bugs to take care of. As a (now former) patreon, i would take a bug ridden mess just to see the progress. Keep in mind, the demo was to be released in November lol.

The Dystopian Project (Claire's Quest, Overgrown :Genesis) is a prime example of how to handle your patreon imho. Been supporting them for the longest consequently and rightfully so. Venus Noire JC are doing a good job as well.

Last edited:

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i hope wolfenstahl Team not having the same fate as Telltale Games does

Boss4ever

Jan 11, 2018
I just really cant figure out why the demo is still taking this long, it is just a demo not the full game so my guess is that the full Guilty raid game is gonna be released in 2021 or something

• Sad
Reactions: Rokoto and H.ERO

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Just reading a couple of them threads/replies. Imo, they should just focus on two things or something. Like their webcomic which I really really like reading and one game like either the RPG or Guilty Raid. Iis the RPG even done or still ongoing? I have it downloaded and extracted like months ago, but just never touched it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes