5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
There was a progress update a couple days ago apparently.

I think the only thing missing for this game is a little bit of animation (in the battle)
It needs to be voiced in the same way that the game its using the scripts from was (in-battle only).
I also think it'd be a marked improvement if the art they used for the girls getting groped midbattle was actually the girls getting groped (or reacting as if it had just happened), instead of them flinching away from an approaching hand.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
wrong a minigame that will take them 6+ months to develope that is not even gonna be fun to play you will just play it for the h-scenes
Actually havent they been making this thing for like 2 years now? Damn, imagine if they actually worked in Deathblight as they say all the money from patreon goes to the game, we might even have a quarter of the game after these 5 years!

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Actually havent they been making this thing for like 2 years now? Damn, imagine if they actually worked in Deathblight as they say all the money from patreon goes to the game, we might even have a quarter of the game after these 5 years!
people who make games on patreon rarely work and try to make something, most of them just cry and milk their patrons but i bet you already know that...

Boss4ever

Jan 11, 2018
Tbh I remember when I first played Deathblight rpg in 2017, it was sooo big and if they just continued working on it I am sure it would have been a great success just like Noxian nights, it is not inferior to it, it just has so much potential but idk how do they don't recognize that

Reactions: Arrngrim

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Don't forget they recently "picked back up" an old project (which I thought would've done great if they stuck with it back in, what, 2016?). It's the top-down shooter type GOR game they made, think they're calling it Guilty Raid and it use to be Last Demon Hunter years ago. Ah well, at any rate, yeah, as someone posted above it's the milking that has become the issue with most of the creators. I could go on and beat a dead horse, but meh...

I still hold many games being made up to the standard of Noxian Nights...very hard to beat that one at this point. Once we receive a "good" translation of Pregcess of Zeven, I may put that one on a pedestal as well...

Reactions: Boss4ever

ShamusForSmut

Sep 5, 2017
I think I figured out the recent formula for anyone out of the loop, quite possibly coming back to see if deathblight had updated at all.

It is as follows;
Money is tight --> slapp dat minigame down --> close eyes on deathblight and pretend it isn't there --> oh no slapp is taking longer and deathblight is still there --> release minigame, 2 hour, 5 cg 2d platform with 3 anim --> 10k on marketing --> [Patreon Post on why money is tight and asking why no one is supporting on steam] --> employee is caught trying to make a life out of the hell he is working in --> curse employee and make another minigame.

Yep, good ol' Wolfenstahl.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
...-> employee is caught trying to make a life out of the hell he is working in --> curse employee and make another minigame.....

Yep, good ol' Wolfenstahl.
Most of what you said is accurate, but that last one is not on Wolfenstahl's fault. if you hire someone to work 8 hours a day for you, that person cannot take another job working for someone else 8 hours a day at the same time, without slacking or outright not working for what they are being paid. That said, why is it animators seem to always be the weak link in patreon stuff and fuck over the other employees/bosses?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Most of what you said is accurate, but that last one is not on Wolfenstahl's fault. if you hire someone to work 8 hours a day for you, that person cannot take another job working for someone else 8 hours a day at the same time, without slacking or outright not working for what they are being paid. That said, why is it animators seem to always be the weak link in patreon stuff and fuck over the other employees/bosses?
Because the stupid as fuck boss is obviously not going to say "I am sorry my dudes I am a retarded lazy fuck and that is why the game is not progressing"

ShamusForSmut

Sep 5, 2017
Ah, my apologies then. I just thought that if you read on how Wolfenstahl had managed the company beforehand, I would kind of see why the animator wanted to possibly branch out. However with breach of contract then I guess that gives everyone a reason to be mad at each other.

Reactions: Amariithynar
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes