5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Didn't have time to play this in a long time. Anyway, here is a save with the end of the current version, everything unlocked. Beating Failure took quite some time and lucky NRG :S

Just remember to rename it to Save08.rvdata2 and put it in your game directory.

Can't wait for this game to get the next update, although my favorite game by far was Paperheads. Maybe sometime they make a game like this again with the Deathblight Characters, one can dream.

Reactions: Drachar

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So since I saw this thread pop up in my notifications I figured I would have a look.

On the 25 of July they said that all that was left was finishing up 3 scenes that were mostly done, and 3 "cut-ins" for the "jobs" that Ferania is going to have, which is, judging by their wording, the only thing the update adds. No clue what the fuck the "jobs" are supposed to be.

That was in July... we are in September... yehhhhhh

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
They're still working on it. It's just one of their side projects so they don't dedicate much of their time to it.
Except for the fact that they always say that it is their main project and that the reason they have a Patreon was so they could leave comissions and all that kind of stuff aside and focus on making games.

It obviously is not, but thats what they say.

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
Wow an update from a Patreon game with barely any content after like 3 months, who would have figured.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
here is the changelog is taken from the changelog with the download (only beta 1 update iam showing)

Changelog Beta1 - 29/09/2018:

- Added Corruption value to all characters
-> You can see a new corruption bar in the menu.
-> At certain points, there will also be a window shown during dialogues, with the current corruption value.

- Added Corruption Potions to Shiwa's Shop:
-> Buy them to increase or decrease your corruption at will.
Of course, decreasing it will cost you, hehehe.

- Added Strip Club environment in the back of the G(r)ay (L)asso Bar

- Added Ferania Jobs and Scenes:
-> Bouncer Job with a small minigame: Sort the good guests from the bad, but watch out for angry gropers!
-> Club Jobs include Stripper, Waitress and maybe more?
* You can choose a scene depending on Ferania's corruption value.
* Corruption will rise after the scenes, so watch out! Go for the safer jobs and earn a bit,
or throw caution to the wind and go for the big payout, but risk being badly corrupted.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes