buggzy313

May 31, 2019
No, garbage. Too hard to encounter any content, too much torture shit you can't disable, forced orientation fetish content you also can't disable is only applicable to ~1/10k people. Just awful overall, if you aren't into electro-torture and beatings this isn't a game for you. Pretty sure it's not a game for anyone.
:/ u can disable ntr so ok for me...n I rarely get true torture or electro shit lol I'm not for it either but it has options to disable stuff and if u avoid areas where that happens I think you will be ok....or u can edit save and become god so u only get into scenes u want

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
No, garbage. Too hard to encounter any content, too much torture shit you can't disable, forced orientation fetish content you also can't disable is only applicable to ~1/10k people. Just awful overall, if you aren't into electro-torture and beatings this isn't a game for you. Pretty sure it's not a game for anyone.
:/ u can disable ntr so ok for me...n I rarely get true torture or electro shit lol I'm not for it either but it has options to disable stuff and if u avoid areas where that happens I think you will be ok....or u can edit save and become god so u only get into scenes u want
Change also the difficulty of the game modify it a lot.. all depending what you wanna do in the game..
You can choose your path, the people you wanna interact with..
Some contents are related just to some NPCs, for that you got perhaps some hard time to start those..

jastranger

May 31, 2021
There are toggles in the settings to disable the following: Chastity, forced orientation, rape, encounters outside of your sexual orientation, gender bending, crossdressing, watersports, NPC relationships, NTR, and "heavy" torture.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Is there a place you can sleep in in exchange for e-coins? I asked several npcs for a place to stay and those that didn't want to rape me only mentioned Olena's house or places where you can pay in silver.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Is there a place you can sleep in in exchange for e-coins? I asked several npcs for a place to stay and those that didn't want to rape me only mentioned Olena's house or places where you can pay in silver.

You can also use the Sanbox start to get it..

Reactions: ddaisy
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes