yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DebasingGrounds-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Debasing Grounds V017 is now released for supporters in Patreon and Subscribestar . Here's the changelog for new version V017:
  • Added an icon in the Relationships tab to indicate sexual relationships.
  • Players can now gain dominance (as opposed to submission) over other characters.
  • Submission/Dominance with NPCs is now shown in the Relationships tab instead of Stats.
  • New attribute: Agility, which affects pickpocket, lockpick, and repair skills.
  • Agility attribute no longer affects pickpocket or lockpick skills
  • The number of attribute points available for new characters is now 7 instead of 6.
  • Some social skill checks with NPCs who have developed trust with the PC are now easier.
  • New chat options for different factions
  • Fixed a bug where pickpocketing did not give loot
  • Players can now join Thulle as a follower and receive a place to stay with safe storage.
  • Changed the dialogs when entering Thulle for different ranks
  • Added new clothing types (head, full body, outer layer, bra) and clothing items
  • New relationship options with Leila
  • New quests starting in Thulle
With this release, previous version V016 becomes public and can be played and downloaded from

Reactions: askqer

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
How do you even save the missing girl?
According to the plan, by breaking in during the night.
In v0.15 you could not carry them out.
In v0.16, unfortunately, you can't even break into the factory anymore.

happyaznboy

Jun 20, 2020
According to the plan, by breaking in during the night.
In v0.15 you could not carry them out.
In v0.16, unfortunately, you can't even break into the factory anymore.
I was wondering if this was an unfortunate bug, I kept mashing the lockpick option but the chances was always NaN%.

debase bug.PNG

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
anyone have a guide to all the unlockable quests, or I suppose just a list of where to get them from?

Also whats up with the lady who drugs you at the manor?

Oh also, some jobs appear to loop endlessly, at least in the online version, the olenna maid whore job forces me to quit after a few days, since its the only option im able to choose. The Jaina whore job loops endlessly and wont let a person leave until the character quits, unless that a soft bad ending, which I dont think it is.

Last edited:

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
The game is good, it's a pity that there is no art added to the whole game, it would be great...

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I would totally sub to this game but advance versions are in no way worth something like $90 in my currency, just god no. I'm not spending $90 to sub to a text game, it doesn't have anywhere near enough content, I can literally buy a AAA game right off for that price.

Actually, I think that's just the patreon post, the patreon v019 post is locked to 50 USD, the subscribestar version is 5 USD.

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I would totally sub to this game but advance versions are in no way worth something like $90 in my currency, just god no. I'm not spending $90 to sub to a text game, it doesn't have anywhere near enough content, I can literally buy a AAA game right off for that price.

Actually, I think that's just the patreon post, the patreon v019 post is locked to 50 USD, the subscribestar version is 5 USD.
The regular Patron tier is $5. The $50 tier is just a way to give potential one-time supporters a way to donate, or if Bezos came across the site and became a fan.

I've just changed the settings so that the normal tier is highlighted.

Onihige

Feb 27, 2018
Damn, this is pretty broken. You can seduce someone, then have 24/7 hour sex with them until your social skill skyrocket. Pick for example vaginal, then anal, and then back to vaginal etc, etc. And since the options don't change positions, you can just set an autoclicker and grind that for ages. Fame and status maxed out as well.

debasing.png

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Any fixes to gender typos planned? I play as male (being gay and all), and while I enjoy the game, there's numerous references to your "clit", "cunt/cunt walls", "pussy", "opening", etc when my character most definitely does not have a vagina.
Also while I know it's sometimes used in humiliation-play, some NPCs refer to you as female or a "good girl".

If you need a few specific examples, I know some of the police scenes has a number of them as well as the prostitution ones.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes