4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Wow. just wow.
the way a son broke his mother, turning her into a personal whore - is beyond praise, worthy of being included in the textbook "whore making: how-to unleash her inner slut... for dummies."
this guy definitelly should take courses in domination - he will provide himself with a solid source of income.
he just has a natural talent.
or... he's just lucky, he got a mother whore...
although, of course, the mother is a whore, but the son is also good, he saw a hidden whore who secretly peeks out of her mother and is waiting for an opportunity, an opportunity to prove herself. the son helped this inner whore come out of the mother.

sorry the game is over. for here the logical conclusion is missing, in which the son achieved the mother's pregnancy (which is not at all surprising, considering how often the son filled the mother to the brim) and requested her to divorce his father and the happy newlyweds went to live together in a new house, waiting for the birth of a daughter, whom the fate of becoming a personal whore of the MC (which is to have a serious conversation in advance during sex, when the mother is not able to seriously think logically, and to extract approval from her for turning her future daughter into a sex toy so that the mother can help prepare a worthy replacement for herself) ...
and besides, 9 months of pregnant sex is a goddamn 9 months of fucking pregnant sex with his own mother who he knocked up, it's not something you can buy on sale.

my mother-son incest reference book used to be "Restore Her Career" but I found myself that now I began to replay this particular VN. monologues "dirty talk" - very successful. congratulations to the author.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is there any animation in this game or is it all still images?
What is the difference between a good VN and a mediocre one? the fact that mediocre and with animation is still mediocrity, but good and without animation is good, although, yes, of course, animation would not hurt.
in other words, it would be very good if someone remade this project on a different engine and made a more beautiful picture with animation.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

blaster27480

Nov 18, 2018
What is the difference between a good VN and a mediocre one? the fact that mediocre and with animation is still mediocrity, but good and without animation is good, although, yes, of course, animation would not hurt.
in other words, it would be very good if someone remade this project on a different engine and made a more beautiful picture with animation.
I've played a number of games that would have been much better without animations. The still renders are amazing, but the animations look so unnatural that it takes away from the experience. I feel like some devs only add animations just so they can say how many are in the game when they aren't skilled enough to make decent ones.

Reactions: ramvivat

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
Sid Valentine should really think about starting to put some pregnancy endings in his games that containe constant creampies

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes