EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ352456_img_main.jpg

Overview:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-26
Release Date: 2021-10-24
Developer: Clara Soap
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Special thanks to @slimypettanko for the Crack

RJ352456_img_smp1.jpg RJ352456_img_smp2.jpg RJ352456_img_smp3.jpg RJ352456_img_smp5.jpg RJ352456_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 1564788

Overview:

Thread Updated: 2021-12-26
Release Date: 2021-10-24
Developer: Clara Soap
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (DLsite trans)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Special thanks to @slimypettanko for the Crack

View attachment 1564947 View attachment 1564948 View attachment 1564949 View attachment 1564950 View attachment 1564951
Wow this is new DLSite Trans What does it even mean? Is it MTL or what?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It's meh. A lot better than an mtl but some small parts didn't get translated and some are ass.
I see no wonder It's the first time that I've seen the DL Site trans xD Hahaha Welp Just gonna play and give it a try

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It's meh. A lot better than an mtl but some small parts didn't get translated and some are ass.
Looks like it's mixed with decent english then some mixed MTL translation someone should really edit this

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Just tried to play, and my PC immediately cried "VIRUS" and quarantined two Viruses.
I tested it and no virus was found. Also note that it at one point it did have playdrm software that was circumvented so that may be what's causing some red flags.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Nope it's technically both however you have control over all the h scenes from the guys perspective. The nod that moved it over added the male protagonist tag
would the caught by monster thing not make it NTR then? (since the male is one of the protagonists?) or is that something the male protag causes to happen knowingly?

Reactions: iron4doves

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
would the caught by monster thing not make it NTR then? (since the male is one of the protagonists?) or is that something the male protag causes to happen knowingly?
Well if you read the overview or played it you'd know that she's being blackmailed by him due to her debt

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well if you read the overview or played it you'd know that she's being blackmailed by him due to her debt
I did read that.... just makes her his possession... making them the LI.... sooooo. (dlsite also describes him to be the type of person who is selfish and doesn't share).

Unless he is blackmailing her to fuck others, it would be NTR. Since it says she gets caught, and not given to them... suggests that it is NTR even more so. Since his possession is being taken from him... and well ntr does mean "to be taken from." soooo.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I did read that.... just makes her his possession... making them the LI.... sooooo. (dlsite also describes him to be the type of person who is selfish and doesn't share).

Unless he is blackmailing her to fuck others, it would be NTR. Since it says she gets caught, and not given to them... suggests that it is NTR even more so. Since his possession is being taken from him... and well ntr does mean "to be taken from." soooo.
You do realize what ntr is right she is being coerced into sex basically the same as rape. They are not lovers. Smh look up the definition

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
DLSite translation can be a hit or miss. I think it depends at how much the dev pay for it. Well, at least at worst it's still better than straight up MTL.

edit: after checking the game page on DLSite, this don't have the "DLSite official translation" tag so the quality can greatly vary.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You do realize what ntr is right she is being coerced into sex basically the same as rape. They are not lovers. Smh look up the definition
.... you should take your own advice, NTR by its definition doesn't need to be lovers... it can be property, possession (as in itme they possess), simple crush. This one falls under property/possession.

Also I literally told you the definition... it directly translates to "To be taken from." having a possession taken from you counts.

NTR isn't cheating. Sure some cheating is NTR, but NTR isn't another term for cheating, they are different things.

NTR is a broad term, it isn't specific to only certain criteria where a character is taken from in a specific way, is just taken from in any capacity. How anyone in the situation feels about it, is irrelevant (unless MC is into it, then it becomes Netorase).

Lola112

Feb 16, 2018
.... you should take your own advice, NTR by its definition doesn't need to be lovers... it can be property, possession (as in itme they possess), simple crush. This one falls under property/possession.

Also I literally told you the definition... it directly translates to "To be taken from." having a possession taken from you counts.
If someone steals my sandwich am I being NTR'd? :eek: