rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Yes, because the thief is enjoying every bite while you look at the act incapable of doing anything to stop it.
If we ignored that NTR has to do with 'people', yes, yes absolutely. Ever had your sandwich stolen? The sandwich that you've been looking forward too all day, then spent the last 30 minutes preparing, and then, everything is perfect, you sit down and finally want to take a bite, only to see your roomate sitting on the couch eating it...? NTR of sandwich is 100% possible :(.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
To understand what it means(and why it's a false positive), you have to understand what a 'trojan' is, and what a 'crack' is.

To put this very, very simplified: Trojans are software that has been altered, and so doesn't work\look like their original creation anymore(a.k.a, a "trojan horse"). A crack, is a software where it has been altered, to either remove, or circumvent the DRM(digital rights management, such as online activation requirement).

In other words: Original version contains the DRM, this version contain additional code to circumvent the DRM, making it docile\useless. Because this has different 'code' than the original, the antivirus flags it as a trojan.

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
Just tried to play, and my PC immediately cried "VIRUS" and quarantined two Viruses.
i too ended up with the game being blocked by mcafee tried to re download with different link and it still blocked it. this is secondgame i have downloaded in recent weeks that this has happened with

kained

Jul 7, 2020
Played for several hours and I've yet to see a scene not in the screenshots. The daily jobs quickly become tedius and I've explored every floor in the adventure mode. Although, there is a plaque on one of the floors that hints at some sort of hidden path, so I may be missing something. I've reached a point where I'm not seeing any new h scenes at all. I don't think the game is worth the grind. I don't really want to keep playing until I pay off her entire debt just to see what happens.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
i too ended up with the game being blocked by mcafee tried to re download with different link and it still blocked it. this is secondgame i have downloaded in recent weeks that this has happened with
the real virus was mcafee all along

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
Why? What the heck? Why are you making me play as a girl in a corruption game again? Why are there so few corruption games with a male MCs? I hate it. Whatever.

schlag

May 20, 2019
Played for several hours and I've yet to see a scene not in the screenshots. The daily jobs quickly become tedius and I've explored every floor in the adventure mode. Although, there is a plaque on one of the floors that hints at some sort of hidden path, so I may be missing something. I've reached a point where I'm not seeing any new h scenes at all. I don't think the game is worth the grind. I don't really want to keep playing until I pay off her entire debt just to see what happens.
i am pretty sure you are suposto dig on the floor and find something in this room as it " cannot be seen with the eyes" but thats allot of spaceto dig up

schlag

May 20, 2019
this happens with cracked versions

111Himiko111

Jun 16, 2018
Alright so i've completed the game (payed off all the debt she has) and you know what? the game just say *lobelia payed off all of her debt after a hard time* and that's it... not even a H-gallery... what a game

Reactions: kained and schlag
May 28, 2019
Wow this is new DLSite Trans What does it even mean? Is it MTL or what?
It's meh. A lot better than an mtl but some small parts didn't get translated and some are ass.
Just looking at the description, you can see that it's *lightly* edited MTL, and there's still plenty of poetry.

YabenoHkmr is right, whoever tagged this thread should've not put this down as a DLsite translation. Because it does NOT have the official DLsite translation tag:

1640759591409.png

As opposed to other games officially translated by DLsite. For example, Holy Knight Ricca:

1640759817903.png

If it is tagged English but does not have the official translation tag by DLsite, then the translation is provided by the developer of that game (who usually cheap out and MTL/self-translated it. Quality varies.)

Can check here for all other official DLsite translations

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
If someone steals my sandwich am I being NTR'd? :eek:
I guess NTR works similarly how people use the word "cucked" sometimes despite the fact that, to my knowledge, cucking is a sex specific thing whereas NTR would apply in the situations people use it like someone cucking you out of your sandwich lmao.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
I guess NTR works similarly how people use the word "cucked" sometimes despite the fact that, to my knowledge, cucking is a sex specific thing whereas NTR would apply in the situations people use it like someone cucking you out of your sandwich lmao.
NTR is essentially 3 genres, shoe horned into one(cuckholding). Netorare(contra netorase\netori) has more to do with emotion\feeling, as you're meant to identify with the victim(the one being NTR'd). It's not supposed to be a fun "swapping" experience, so to speak.

This is what bobdillan was refering to. There doesn't need to be any actual connection or relationship between the protagonist and his love interest, for it to be Netorare(though it often is), only the concept of the protagonist having feelings toward the woman being swept away. Hell, NTR doesn't have to be non-consensual at all, and the female love interest can simply just have gotten a boyfriend.The important thing is, again, the protagonists viewpoint and position.

Example: Say protagonist is a shy introvert hikimori. He doesnt' go out, doesn't interact with the cure girl next door, and all he does is watch her from afar. He's madly in love with her, but unable to actually do anything about it, or interact with her. But, through his immense stalking, he knows that she is single! She's available for his affection(irregardless of how realistic or unrealistic this is). We get taken into the mind of this protagonist, made to identify with this poor sack, then, the twist. Suddenly he sees a strange man entering the house! A little timelater, he hear sounds, and then, he can spot through a little gap in the curtains, the unmistakenly sight of lovemaking! His world is crushed. All the fantasies he had of asking her out, her saving him, them dating, then getting married, all of this stolen by this mystery man! This evil, horrible man(that's simply her new boyfriend, that's probably a nice dude, but we don't see him from 'their' perspective, we see it from mr hikkimori's perspective), corrupting the love of his life infront of him!

That is NTR.

So in spirit of this, sandwich NTR is "possible", lol.