EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
TenInai is about a senior high school boy with relationship problems; he's got few friends and perhaps because of his bothersome kid sister, is averse to any steady relationship. That is, until he has a sexual encounter with Kurihara Touko. Touko, a classmate of his, is a sensitive, simple girl desperate to make an impression on others, and willingly offers herself to the protagonist. He runs away from a relationship; Touko clings to him hoping to find one. This unusual relationship soon leads them on a long soul-searching journey.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-15
Release Date: 2003-09-26
Original Title: 天使のいない12月
Aliases: Tenshi no Inai 12-gatsu
Developer: Leaf
Translator: Mercurial Tapestry
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (~14 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

The game requires Japanese locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Extras:
- Walkthrough

smpl3.png smpl7.png smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
thanks so much.

people will either self-insert with the MC or not. normies will find him a jackass and an asshole, but others will easily see it as him having a traumatic past. great read so far, but only if you can relate to him.

fan TLs sure are something else.
So... us "normies" will see him as a jackass and an asshole, while the bleeding heart MFs out there will see him as a victim of his past that made him into a something other than the jackass and an asshole that he presents himself as.

That makes perfect sense... to somebody... I guess.

How is the translation on this? If not MTL, is it another that throws pronouns out the window and says exactly the opposite of what it should?
Is it complete (UI and menus) or just another partial?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
So... us "normies" will see him as a jackass and an asshole, while the bleeding heart MFs out there will see him as a victim of his past that made him into a something other than the jackass and an asshole that he presents himself as.

That makes perfect sense... to somebody... I guess.

How is the translation on this? If not MTL, is it another that throws pronouns out the window and says exactly the opposite of what it should?
Is it complete (UI and menus) or just another partial?
do you though?

it's a fan translation. the "traditional" way of fan translating. it's all manual. the long wait kind of translation from 2010s. no pronouns or AI or MTL shit.

they said they can't translate the menus due to technical reasons

Reactions: Porokichin

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Golden era of visual novel, where the mc's can be a asshole and be likeable like doukyuusei 1,2 and kakyuusei 1,2 and this one. Today, all the mc are just...spineless or heartless cartoonish bastards (seriously, the Japanese don't know how to make 'evil' protagonists. They're either just rapists or useless demon kings. They should see how many 'normal' protagonists act in chinese webnovels lol. The most normal one is a sociopath who kills without blinking naturally lol).

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Golden era of visual novel, where the mc's can be a asshole and be likeable like doukyuusei 1,2 and kakyuusei 1,2 and this one. Today, all the mc are just...spineless or heartless cartoonish bastards (seriously, the Japanese don't know how to make 'evil' protagonists. They're either just rapists or useless demon kings. They should see how many 'normal' protagonists act in chinese webnovels lol. The most normal one is a sociopath who kills without blinking naturally lol).
everything gets old when done too many times though. you could even call out the meta when that happens.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DecemberWhenThereIsNoAngel-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Blackowl97

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
do you though?
I have no idea. With the way you've described it, I have absolutely no desire to download it and see now.
Congratulations, I have a feeling most "normies" are going to ignore this one, like I'm going to.
it's a fan translation. the "traditional" way of fan translating. it's all manual. the long wait kind of translation from 2010s. no pronouns or AI or MTL shit.

they said they can't translate the menus due to technical reasons
That doesn't instill much confidence either. Instead of saying that it's reading very well, you defend it by stating that "it's a fan translation."
I've seen far too many fan translations that are done by some non-native English speaker translating from Japanese to English and making it read worse than MTL. It may read fine to another non-native speaker (I'm assuming yourself, since you've failed to capitalize the first words of sentences in your message), but to a native English speaker it's like trying to read a book written by Yoda.

Technical reasons? So they can replace dialogues but not a background screen?

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
it's fucking nuts how many classic games we're finally getting in english in the past few years...GSS, sisters, the upcoming djibril release, and now this! never thought i'd see the day ;w;

gonna feel silly playing this in the middle of summer but i can't wait. XD time for a 天使のいない6月 i guess

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote