VN Ren'Py Abandoned Decisions Made [v0.1b] [TearStar]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

main_menu.png

Overview:
You play as Anna Blackrose (who’s first name is chosen), about starting a new life in a new city, with her family. She’s moving with her daughter, her nice and a new friend of hers, Oliver Laws. She goes through various problems while discovering a family secret that shadows her entire life moving on…

Updated:2018-09-29
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

Installation:

Change-Log:

<Download>
PC: - -
MAC: - -
EXTRAS: -

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, lesbian and only genetic relation is t daughter ... limits the options massively x'D

Reactions: Paprika

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Jus tot be sure, will step-son/nephew have occasions to fuck women:>? By the way thanks for sharing with us and making this game (while avoiding Pateron stupidity). Could really evolve into some great incest game over time.

Reactions: Paprika

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
i would love if she could be a futa so i could bang the daughter ^^
I'll might have something for you ;) I was testing out my abilities and what not... I might have created a small scene about that... Nothing fancy..
Hmm, lesbian and only genetic relation is t daughter ... limits the options massively x'D
Well, there is her sister too, or isn't she? :O
This could be good. I'll be back in 12 months :)
I hope not x'Dx'Dx'D Also I have quartered my preview version to the current. See answers below for mor information.
Jus tot be sure, will step-son/nephew have occasions to fuck women:>? By the way thanks for sharing with us and making this game (while avoiding Pateron stupidity). Could really evolve into some great incest game over time.
As of currently yes and no. On this version there are loose script (if someone know how to do decompile might found source code) that makes it happen. But I feel like I don't want that. If more people want that I'll add that. But I must warn you. This is not about him, so content is reduced to half in script-wise. So it will be shorter than any other female characters.
Nice preview, i liked it. I hope more mom-daughter in future.
Definetly. Melissa(base name of daughter) was my most succesful character creation of the whole palette.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i keep an eye for now.
better be safe than sorry.. i wait to see if she gonna make her way without turn into a sex doll.
if its the case ( it will be a first one imho), then i maybe will jump in.
for now, i wait :)

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
As of currently yes and no. On this version there are loose script (if someone know how to do decompile might found source code) that makes it happen. But I feel like I don't want that. If more people want that I'll add that. But I must warn you. This is not about him, so content is reduced to half in script-wise. So it will be shorter than any other female characters.
Hey, no problem man. Just yeah, I would want such a scenario (as one of many surely for people with different taste) - and I'm sure there will come hordes of straight incest games fan who will want to coax you into it :) One more thought - I like idea that story will be from mother perspective if I understand your idea correctly (there is not a lot of games like that and it can be very interesting as other game proved me lately). So I have no issues with the main story not focused on those mentioned by me guys. Just I want them to have fun, so I could have fun ;) We can't choose our fetishes after all :D Oh and one more thing, I'm not really into futa, but if mother would be futa... that could be really pervy interesting :F So really man, good luck :) If I'll have some time I'll play current version and give you feedback.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I don't mind games with female protagonists, in fact some of my favorite games are made that way, but if the game focuses on lesbian relationships I'll pass. Also about the incest content, I like it but it's not a priority. On that note I'd love to see a game that the female protagonist gets so lewd that decides to fuck her own son ot nephew not because she lusts for him but because she is just that lewd. Anyway, good luck with your game...

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Congrats on getting the game out! Will check it out once I get home tonight.

Totally respect the decision to avoid Patreon, tells me you are dedicated and know the story you want to tell.

Reactions: blastwave2k

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" Q: Do you have [Patreon, Tumblr…]?
A: I do have accounts but the game won’t be out there. This game is ‘exclusive’ to this forum. If you want to share the game somewhere else, ask for permission.""

sadly that wont be the case. i bet your game is already in 20 site that copy each others (and mostly copy f95). its impossible to avoid.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
A: I do have accounts but the game won’t be out there. This game is ‘exclusive’ to this forum. If you want to share the game somewhere else, ask for permission.""

sadly that wont be the case. i bet your game is already in 20 site that copy each others (and mostly copy f95). its impossible to avoid.
The funny part is that they copy-paste so much from f95, they will be probably include the FAQ on the other sites.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Congrats on getting the game out! Will check it out once I get home tonight.

Totally respect the decision to avoid Patreon, tells me you are dedicated and know the story you want to tell.
Well, Patreon makes me do promises "Next Release Date is on XX.XX" etc. I don't want to that. I'll have more responsibility towards my audience. I want to maintain a constant progress without making any promises.

I don't care about distribution. I'm a digital pirate, I want to avoid copyright issues etc. Not that my goverment takes it that seriously. But you know...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, how would you describe her relation with him? She adopted her nephew, so step-son right?
Step-children refers to children by marriage, not adoption. If you need to distinguish between adopted and biological relations, he'd probably be called "adoptive son", although most people don't make that distinction.

Reactions: L7Bear and Rain01

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Step-children refers to children by marriage, not adoption. If you need to distinguish between adopted and biological relations, he'd probably be called "adoptive son", although most people don't make that distinction.
That is actually understandable - in my country we don't really differ relationships this much, nor we have words to describe this.. I'll might call him that in the next update and from now on.

Reactions: L7Bear
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes