VN Ren'Py Abandoned Decisions Made [v0.1b] [TearStar]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
If you next project is heavy on f/f incest then I'm all over it and I'll donate to your subscribestar/patreon to boot. What's the game?
As saffe mentioned the link to the game is Captain Lance. Also note that my title (the description text under my name) says '
Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games' meaning my portfolio will always be about games like these and none other. (and I also mean pure lesbian path). I won't always guarantee that it will involve all kinds of incest or at all but it will always be F/F or Futa/F.

I also would like to quote myself from thread:
Q: Do you have a Patreon account?
A: I never thought I would have to add this FAQ. The answer is no. I don't want to open either.
Even though I said that there is a slight chance I have to hire help because of the decommission of my render PC is inevitable in September. That only depends on me I hope I can pull it off without it.

I also would recommend joining Discord. It's free without commitment. I've been silent for the past two months due to health & IRL reasons but now I'm posting some progress which you can check out. I don't post those updates anywhere else. There are sometimes polls about certain aspects of the game etc. How currently things are I might be releasing a Discord-only beta release for bug testing purpose - which will be closed for Discord Members (that's a rank on channel).

That is all I wanted to say.

• Love
Reactions: Kendra and Jimbog

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I pop into this thread off and on to see if it's still dead or not. Hopefully one day it'll start back up again.
I have the game's script revamped since forever but I can't develop two games parallel to each other considering also considering the decommission of render PC this year. All I can say about the new story it's pretty good.

If someone would collaborate on the art - minimum art quality is Captain Lance's - and I would supervise script and development that would be doable. I don't have high hopes though and I don't advertise it.

Reactions: afterlights

buff

May 29, 2017
Here is the Tearstar's new game: https://f95zone.to/threads/captain-lance-v0-40-tearstar.23543/ no patreon or subscribestar so far, but its got a lot of f(or futa)/f incest going on.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Hopefully you don't lose too much content if you avoid the futa stuff.

Edit: Checked it out. There's incest, but one of the "girls" has a dick, unavoidably. Meh. Oh well. Another good-looking game finds a way to avoid or ruin the f/f incest.

Last edited:

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Thanks, I'll check it out. Hopefully you don't lose too much content if you avoid the futa stuff.

Edit: Checked it out. There's incest, but one of the "girls" has a dick, unavoidably. Meh. Oh well. Another good-looking game finds a way to avoid or ruin the f/f incest.
Well, it's only one character and there is still possibility to date a sister or mum as female but if it's not your thing I understand. This game had a similar plan but I couldn't get there.

I will maybe sound a bit harsh but first and foremost I want my game to be acceptable to my standards because only that way leads to continuous development. I can't say I'm sorry that I'll let you down. There are 5 romance options, all of them can be dated as futa or as female but one of them either protagonist or one of the options have to be futa.

You just have to keep looking. I keep developing.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I've played some of the different routes and I was surprised how the story developed. I'm definitely hopeful this is revisited.

Reactions: elsanna_iduna

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hopefully as all the girls were pretty hot and looked like it was going to be interesting except for the dude I ignored them.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Hopefully as all the girls were pretty hot and looked like it was going to be interesting except for the dude I ignored them.
"Dude" was never an option.
I've played some of the different routes and I was surprised how the story developed. I'm definitely hopeful this is revisited.
I have revisited. It's a very different game.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys i'm new to this game i kinda confused a little~ so i have talken to the daughter and the niece but after that there's no much progress anymore? only the keep repeated same thing conversation with the daughter? no progress anymore?

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
guys i'm new to this game i kinda confused a little~ so i have talken to the daughter and the niece but after that there's no much progress anymore? only the keep repeated same thing conversation with the daughter? no progress anymore?
Have you seen the [Abandoned] tag? Even I don't know where I have abondened it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kazuya1991

There isn't much content as it didn't get very far before being abandoned. It might be revisited later down the road once they've completed their other game.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Have you seen the [Abandoned] tag? Even I don't know where I have abondened it.
oh i'm sorry i thought the abandoned progress might at halfway of the story though but didn't know it was this short

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes