VN Ren'Py Abandoned Decisions Made [v0.1b] [TearStar]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
^ I am Commander Shepard and this is my favorite message on the forums! I honestly really hope this returns, even if somehow changed and still not for everybody, but I liked the story. Really good to hear you're getting stuff done at least and have some little helpers this time around! Best of luck in your efforts!
I also have ideas how can I revive this series. Would be named same as this but something like 'REMASTERED' or something like that. But it will be released after first season of the new game ends. There will be a drastical change to the core which will be kinda a hated change but there are many reasons why I would do that. But much later about that. ^^ I haven't finished first season script on the current game (will be long but not so long).

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I hope you will like my next game too ;)

In reality I have all my past renders. I could change the story to a preview really fast 4-5 hours TOP but that would be unfair because I still want to do my new game since I already started. Everything remained almost the same as this game. Melissa is even part of the crew. I only want to do parallel these two if I find really hard to come up with story for that another game.

U

User_886295

What happened to this game I have kind of avoided it for some reasons but I was about to play it and I saw it said abandoned

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Controversy mostly. One half really hated and other half really liked. What made me really decide to abandon is one certain event that really got me hard and decided to abandon it. There is one particular review that is also made me kinda depressed but that would have been salvagable but after that event I decided to abandon it and while I was making this game had another idea. I'm creating that game as of now.

You can still play it since it is abandoned the way it is in current state but will come back eventually with changes.

Reactions: User_886295

baconater1234

Jun 12, 2018
ignore the haters, dont give in dont give up, the game is fine just build upon it how your vision of it is, yes some will hate it most will love it but got to ignore haters and not cave to them, its once thing if its suggestions or criticism its totally another then if its just pure hate and the haters arent explaining what they dislike and how they think it could be improved,

even if some folks dont like it, that doesnt matter what matters is if the folks that dont like it are giving suggestions on how they think it could be improved if its just smack talk ignore that,

some sayings say if no one hates something you do then you aint doing it right of course that could be read many ways but yea, but if you cave and do what the haters want, they will destroy the game you want for us and then you will hate your own creation shortly after that,

the world aint sunshine and rainbows, and i aint saying thats how you view it, the world will bring you to your knees if you let it but dont your stronger then that.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I said it before: There was a good review of the game which would made it even better but the problem wasn't that. Problem was with something else. It was kinda like OK and salvagable idea. That review wasn't my problem.

Still I haven't give up give you a game like this. I hope soon you will find out what the next game is.

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
So there is no more for this game???? Dammit i was just getting into it as well..its a great change from most the other games..
I do enjoy playing the role of the female protagonist who just loves her daughters and neices...lmao its a good change from being the male one most the time.
just one thing that was a bit out there was the boobs size...bit to big for my liking....but all in all a great game and really loved it...even reccommmended it to a couple female friends that love this sort of game

Last edited:

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
So there is no more for this game???? Dammit i was just getting into it as well..its a great change from most the other games..
I do enjoy playing the role of the female protagonist who just loves her daughters and neices...lmao its a good change from being the male one most the time.
just one thing that was a bit out there was the boobs size...bit to big for my liking....but all in all a great game and really loved it...even reccommmended it to a couple female friends that love this sort of game
All in all it's not over I just change the way it will be played. The story I want to tell will be the same but some addition. I still have my files to the game: assets, code, story draft, renders and other things. My next game will be also female/futa protagonist. Heck, all of what I will ever make will be like this.

I'm close on ending that game's first release. I make the Discord with my proofreaders open and maybe there will be a time where I create that game's new first release. Because: I have the assets. Creating a new game on that foundation only requires a little effort to me. I also said: I already have the new draft.

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
All in all it's not over I just change the way it will be played. The story I want to tell will be the same but some addition. I still have my files to the game: assets, code, story draft, renders and other things. My next game will be also female/futa protagonist. Heck, all of what I will ever make will be like this.

I'm close on ending that game's first release. I make the Discord with my proofreaders open and maybe there will be a time where I create that game's new first release. Because: I have the assets. Creating a new game on that foundation only requires a little effort to me. I also said: I already have the new draft.

Well I look forward to it when you finish

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Aww I was just looking through my game folder and came to check how this one was doing as I was waiting to do more things with the daughter and her sister. Pity guess I'll go throw the game folder out.:cry:

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Aww I was just looking through my game folder and came to check how this one was doing as I was waiting to do more things with the daughter and her sister. Pity guess I'll go throw the game folder out.:cry:
I actually work on two projects but since it's exam and holiday period I put these projects aside. I really want to give out that next game we put a lot of effort in first release.

Also this but it's still a long way to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I actually work on two projects but since it's exam and holiday period I put these projects aside. I really want to give out that next game we put a lot of effort in first release.

Also this but it's still a long way to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i prefer renpy but oh well just happy to hear u still keepin on

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Finally got around to trying this little gem in hiding, and I got to say for someone who doesnt want to go on Patreon, this game is a very good first attempt, its charming, I love the characters, the lore with the "Curse of the Blackrose" is interesting, and the lesbian romances were very well executed. Shame it got abandoned, but if it ever comes back I hope not much changes, as it was fine the way it was.

One thing that did throw me off was the Walkthrough mentions that after day 2, you entered sandbox mode... for me that never happened... So I never to the option to spend the first night with the daughter and second with the niece or vice-versa, the story just kept moving forward as VN.

Reactions: -Hex-

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
was thinking of trying this out, but as it a .1b is there really any reason to try it or is this more like a demo that will leave you just wanting more and or a concept/capability showing for developers next project?

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
was thinking of trying this out, but as it a .1b is there really any reason to try it or is this more like a demo that will leave you just wanting more and or a concept/capability showing for developers next project?
I already have a next project that is ongoing. Similar. Not really worth the time in my opinion too many dead ends, mistakes were made.

buff

May 29, 2017
I already have a next project that is ongoing. Similar. Not really worth the time in my opinion too many dead ends, mistakes were made.
If you next project is heavy on f/f incest then I'm all over it and I'll donate to your subscribestar/patreon to boot. What's the game?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes