VN Ren'Py Abandoned Decisions Made [v0.1b] [TearStar]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
So many lesbian points,and its just a preview for the game...is this heaven :heartcoveredeyes:
I hope so :D I might 'nerf' points but we'll see.

I'm currently working on the second and third day (which shoud be end of chapter 01) but I want to add random encounters to the points. Incest points will be 'nerfed' that is for sure. I just need more random events, but in my mind I want many points and many small events (bigger later on) that is required to have certain ammount of point so yeah :p Many points, such lesbian.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I'm getting an error message when trying to save game, mac version, has anyone else had this?

The English needs work but it is great to have a game with a female protagonist.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I'm getting an error message when trying to save game, mac version, has anyone else had this?

The English needs work but it is great to have a game with a female protagonist.
Can you send me a traceback (or error message). I'll try to solve it.

I know my English is not good... I'm working on that too.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Will this futa content be optional? Is it possible to be a female character who is only lesbian?
I would like to know this as well since I'm not really into futa.

Haven't downloaded yet, but from what I could gather in the comments is that you play as a mom who is or might be lesbian and one of the girls you could interact is the daughter? If that's correct, YES PLEASE!!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Game seems interesting, is it mostly going to be lesbian and incest with daughter ? I already read that the nephew will get barely any scenes, does this also apply to the so called Oliver dude too ? Or will he actually get tons ?

Cause I prefer the daughter and mostly lesbian stuff, as that's more unique than some random dude banging a milf...

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Can you send me a traceback (or error message). I'll try to solve it.

I know my English is not good... I'm working on that too.
Here is the traceback,

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'save_dump.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script

$ ui.interact()

File "/Users/jDocuments/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder/DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode

exec bytecode in globals, locals

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>

$ ui.interact()

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 287, in interact

rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)

File "/Users/Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2635, in interact

repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3437, in interact_core

rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 992, in event

rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 45, in event

return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 992, in event

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 689, in event

rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 239, in event

rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)

File "/Users/jDocuments/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 239, in event

File "/Users/Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 992, in event

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 239, in event

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 906, in event

return handle_click(self.clicked)

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click

rv = run(action)

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 315, in run

return action(*args, **kwargs)

File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 361, in __call__

File "/Users/jDocuments/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 398, in save

save_dump(roots, renpy.game.log)

File "/Users//Documents/untitled folder//DecisionsMade_Preview.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 179, in save_dump

f = file("save_dump.txt", "w")

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'save_dump.txt'

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit

Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Decisions Made Preview

Tue Aug 21 21:15:34 2018

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Will this futa content be optional? Is it possible to be a female character who is only lesbian?
Yes, completely optional, and the ability can be given to somebody else (with limitations).
Game seems interesting, is it mostly going to be lesbian and incest with daughter ? I already read that the nephew will get barely any scenes, does this also apply to the so called Oliver dude too ? Or will he actually get tons ?

Cause I prefer the daughter and mostly lesbian stuff, as that's more unique than some random dude banging a milf...
NOPE. He won't. Sure he will get some, but you can call it a vendetta to some games, the promises good F/F content, but fails and mostly through rape or unsatisfying story. Something like that. Happend too many times...
fn futa there is no chicks with dicks only guys with tits lol
It's true IRL, but this is different ;)
It would be nice if later on we have a choice to play as a normal woman or as a futa
See answer above.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Gonna keep my eyes on it.
I hope in the next update the characters are inside the background instead of glued in front of the background.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Gonna keep my eyes on it.
I hope in the next update the characters are inside the background instead of glued in front of the background.
Not always, there will be scenes where they are on it. I hope that the story will be more captivating than the graphics. There will be scenes. I dont think next update will has, but ending of chapter 01 will has. Very limited resources makes it hard..
there will be a male protagonist in the future?? looks really nice but i prefer to play as a male.
Nope, there wont be, nor will I ever feature if I create a second game.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I would like to know this as well since I'm not really into futa.

Haven't downloaded yet, but from what I could gather in the comments is that you play as a mom who is or might be lesbian and one of the girls you could interact is the daughter? If that's correct, YES PLEASE!!
Double YES PLEASE!! Just played and not only the daughter is a love interest, but the mc sister as well :FeelsGoodMan:
Incest + lesbian = Win

I do have one complain, Anna and Hannah look really young. Wish they would actually look like in their 40's.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Double YES PLEASE!! Just played and not only the daughter is a love interest, but the mc sister as well :FeelsGoodMan:
Incest + lesbian = Win
Totally agree. :happyblush Why it is so rare...

Reactions: Ataios

lolero654

May 13, 2017
Looks like a a nice start for a new game, I will definitely keep an eye on this.

I do have one complain, Anna and Hannah look really young. Wish they would actually look like in their 40's.
This would be one of my complaints too, I'd much prefer the models to look older and thus more realistic. Also the grammar is far from perfect, though it's still perfectly adequate and not a huge problem.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes