4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Seems like there is 1.03 on dlsite btw, anyone know what was added? I can't access it in germany...

Yomiie

May 8, 2020
link for 1.03? full save also already completed this game but I want a complete because I didn't get the last treasure CG & CGI complete unlocked been playing 3-5 hours approximately

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2018
ended the game rn after 7 hours, GOATED GAME
cool story, good characters, good animations.
EVERYTHING IS TOP TIER.
THERE IS ALSO ANAL SCENE.

here the save files
Locallow/すてねこLAB_

NO SPOILERS

• Red Heart
Reactions: marquent

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Damn I really hope they bring out additional content, some DLC or a sequel. I played through this 100% and still keep coming back because of how good these animations are.

Ir3kt4fun

Oct 31, 2019
Anyone know what the music used for the bench and North ruin's boss are called? Have been searching everywhere and couldn't find them

illusions02

Apr 14, 2019
After Unlocking Outside (South) Entrance using the green and yellow crystal and exploring the south archeological site. I'm currently stuck and I have no idea how to progress. I heard I needed a drill but I'm not sure what material I've missed. Thanks in advance.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
After Unlocking Outside (South) Entrance using the green and yellow crystal and exploring the south archeological site. I'm currently stuck and I have no idea how to progress. I heard I needed a drill but I'm not sure what material I've missed. Thanks in advance.
you can't get lost in this game, drill only unlock hidden area that will give you treasure for scene, it's not essential to main story line. look at your north & south map, you can still go down

chooseworld

Sep 17, 2017
I can't find the last drill piece at all, have the drill part but not the fitting piece, i've looked everywhere with the treasure map but im dumb as a rock apparantly, anyone knows what resident the last part is? Thanks in advice
The battery piece for the drill is behind this door. (I didn't find this for the longest time because I was only looking at the incomplete areas of the map.)

1709258523725.png

Reactions: UlizaRoshi

Roberto4321

Jul 27, 2022
From a rating of 1 to 10, around the score of 6 but 7 if your using DeepL. Overall still a bad experience if you wanted to understand the story but the text still makes sense for your next objectives.

MTL engine is buggy as welll since it uses Bepinex IL2CPP version which is a bleeding edge and not the mono version that mtl games usually use, so there might be parts where Bepinex might not hook into more texts, buggy startup, and crashes if ever.
how are you guys using deepl with unity games?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes