4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
For anyone having crahes after starting a new game or trying to load into one:
Make sure you unpack the zip in japanese unicode - winrar has an option for that, don't know about 7zip. (There is also a tutorial somewhere on this site for that)
Make sure the directory path (the folders leading up to the game files) has no moon runes in it.
Also try to rename the "_Data" folder and the .exe as I did. (see attachment)

Game doesn't crash for me anymore. While I always do the first step with winrar I forgot to change the _Data and .exe renaming and to remove the moon runes in the directory path.
Hope this helps you out. Translation took awhile on my end to come through with Bepinex so just give it some time when you start the game from the menu.

Have fun with the game and a good wank! :HideThePain:

Reactions: PSDSEHTAYEMLYR

ddman5670

Jul 21, 2020
For anyone having crahes after starting a new game or trying to load into one:
Make sure you unpack the zip in japanese unicode - winrar has an option for that, don't know about 7zip. (There is also a tutorial somewhere on this site for that)
Make sure the directory path (the folders leading up to the game files) has no moon runes in it.
Also try to rename the "_Data" folder and the .exe as I did. (see attachment)

Game doesn't crash for me anymore. While I always do the first step with winrar I forgot to change the _Data and .exe renaming and to remove the moon runes in the directory path.
Hope this helps you out. Translation took awhile on my end to come through with Bepinex so just give it some time when you start the game from the menu.

Have fun with the game and a good wank! :HideThePain:
does not work for me,i got the same error message as the last guy

sdesde

Jan 14, 2024
just finished the game and i have a few questions
who do i give the bl to?
and also, what are the final weapon tech sheets for? it doesnt seem to do anything if i try to interact with mole, thought i was missing some materials but i already searched all the chests ingame

Bluery

Sep 14, 2020
I'd actually put my money on games like these Zell999 and Poring are amazing also id love to support these creators

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
just finished the game and i have a few questions
who do i give the bl to?
and also, what are the final weapon tech sheets for? it doesnt seem to do anything if i try to interact with mole, thought i was missing some materials but i already searched all the chests ingame
give BL to one of the woman you saved that was (cryo freeze?), after you save them you should be able to find her at the apartment complex, one of the floor, it should be on the upper floor
for tech sheets, either give it to mole or her big sis

cuntrect

Dec 10, 2018
Any idea what the 4th artifact that the witch makes for you even does ? The MTL translation isn't clear enough but it seems to be tied to the story instead of granting any gameplay change right ?

Also is there any map or guide to find all the weapon parts + gifts for the girls in the city ?

Another question, I gave the music shop girl an old record and she paid me, but so far no hints towards her scene, is there anything else I need to do besides giving her that one record ? And while we are at it, the girl at the pub mentions something about how she used to get ingredients at the south gate, but so far I haven't found anything for her, is the object for her available later ?

EDIT: Having finished the game, I feel like a DLC might come on the future.

For starters, the best weapon add-ons and best side weapons only became available or realistically attainable by the time you have beaten the final boss at which point they are pointless.
Second, the exploration at times felt like the dev planned some terrain to be accessible by the use of more tools but we never get newer ones besides the higher jump, the drone that carries you around and the drill, the later which is completely missable due to never being required to complete the main story.

Third and this is the most important: The side girls could use more content. Some had a single scene (Music shop, Izakaya or the frozen girls), others had a single small pixel one and/or one with a main girl (Secretary, Manager of the massage parlor, the sister of the tinkerer girl which is the most egregious to me because you don't even see her nipples on her scene, yes I feel blueballed) . Even worse, some girls didn't even have a scene at all like the other shop girl in the district with the coffee shop (Which is another thing to me, why have that area at all when it's so empty and most of the stuff there could easily been integrated in the main city center ?), the girls bathing at the top of the mayor's building (Who I kept revisiting hoping to see at the very least a new dialogue), and my favorite, the farmer girl at the top of the city (This one felt specially dissapointing considering how thick she was).

Overall, as a H-game it's a solid 8.5 or 9 which could become a 10 for me if those issues with the scenes were addressed. Now, if you have to take into account the gameplay part, it drops to a 7 due to how boring the dungeons and combat were.
how do you get mole sister?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes