4.30 star(s) 18 Votes
Apr 8, 2019
Can definitely see the artists and animators had a lot of passion when working on this title but the gameplay underdelivers at points, like with the very flat maps and how your main method of attack is just holding out a lantern and letting the bullets slowly hit enemies.

Still though... while it's not a must-play title I still think it's more tolerable than a lot of others and most people would probably be happy playing through it once and unlocking all the scenes from the crab robot at the end of the game.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Great quality.
But it's a bit annoying you can only save using "benches" that are basically outside the city.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
Great quality.
But it's a bit annoying you can only save using "benches" that are basically outside the city.
the benches literally everywhere in the game, and there's one in every district of the city, northern, southern, central. one of them is just outside the witch house. also i won't complain since she will sit next to you when you save

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
the benches literally everywhere in the game, and there's one in every district of the city, northern, southern, central. one of them is just outside the witch house. also i won't complain since she will sit next to you when you save
Thanks. I'm blind.
The witch animations when saving are a very nice touch.

Dazed82

May 23, 2017
won't work for me, game crashes after clicking start in main menu and going through loading screen. No idea how to fix it.

Reactions: kageromero

RayBar

May 12, 2020
anyone got problem with the language? mine is stuck in Japanese and i have no idea how to change to english.
the game still jp language. How to fix it ? (Beplnex pop something like specific plugin not registered)
You need to be connected to internet for the game to translate. Mentioning this just in case,because I usually disconnect from internet when playing pirated games.

Reactions: Dedicated cat

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Wow this really have potential

the only thing holding it back is the MTL sadly :confused:

Update:

ok how the hell do I beat the snake

nvm got it, just keep shedding its armor

OK now how do I defeat the the Whales?

nvm just stand on its head & dodge the missiles

Last edited:

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
still no crash fix it seems. i tried playing it in fullscreen and the crash doesnt happen anymore. not sure if itll work for anyine else.

gonna wait until this game gets a full translation

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
The game has a same graphic like Dieselmine's "Summer Countryside". Which is awesome.
I was also thinking of that too when playing the game lmao. Not only do the graphics match, but the mechanics are actually similar. Really like this game and hopefully Kagura will release an eng ver. if they ever take a hold of this game
Pretty sure it was the exact same guy that did the animations (and maybe art) for that game, or at least that's what I read. If anyone is familiar with Japanese they can check on their Ci-en

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Pretty sure it was the exact same guy that did the animations (and maybe art) for that game, or at least that's what I read. If anyone is familiar with Japanese they can check on their Ci-en
Correct, it's the same author of Summer Countryside and almost the same team of pixel art artist and voice actors (when you compare the names of both game's credits)

ChrisJ

May 19, 2017
I can't find the last drill piece at all, have the drill part but not the fitting piece, i've looked everywhere with the treasure map but im dumb as a rock apparantly, anyone knows what resident the last part is? Thanks in advice

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
The translators will coming in haste once they add ntr tag to the game
Ah yes, hentai Megaman Legends, I hope we get a proper translation at some point.
The translators will come in haste once they add the netorare into the game

It is a strange thing, when the game is properly translated it is an NTR, when not it is MTL. Coincidence?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes