1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
1723468584137.png

Overview:
Get ready for a hilarious and naughty adventure created by a solo developer with a passion for over-the-top humor and wild scenarios! In this slapstick comedy game, you'll join our pervy protagonist on a crazy journey packed with absurd encounters, outrageous humor, and plenty of unexpected twists.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-12
Release Date: 2024-08-11
Developer: DeeDee's Home -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

lULyWe.gif lL5utC.gif Dj2XwX.gif KnNfCO.gif

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Jeevant o/
DeeDeesHome-EP1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dec 2, 2020
Damn, after all these years I should know better. Overconfident and super vague sales pitch, small and grainy previews.
Several conversations in game indicate it is an incest-way, but not clearly named, so good luck with Patreon. Everything else is one big cringe. Almost every visual is a badly looped animation, actual gamplay is wandering around the house without any knowledge of empty rooms.
Alt+f4 a while after I started walk around the empty house because my mind was still struggling to understand "comedy" hidden in such words as "sniffing panties, leaving a mark on them, pancakes, inspecting bathroom tiles" and other nonsense. I haven't seen a dumpster fire like this in a long time.

Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
Ehm... Is this the end of the Episode...?? Nothing to activate (That i have been able to fine) Just an endless loop... Sigh... screenshot0002.png

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
(edit) already answered. I'm slow.

Just an fyi, the humor in here is childish, captain underpants type humor imo. Not very fun reading. Lots of animation, too much when count all the idle type animations, but sex ones aren't bad. Doesn't really feel sexy/erotic though. No erotic description or dialogue.

Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
In the name of Christ and all that is holy, tell me that in this game the nun is for the good... I'm very scared that she will do something dangerous to me?!
I haven’t even entered the game yet, but I’ve already wiped my hands from praying with this nun
7BCm.gif

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote