H9

Mar 9, 2018
just finished the game, i'd say the ahegao face drawings is very hot. but the scenes are kinda short. its not gory but more of creepy looking monsters. the only gory part is probaly the enviromental art. the monsters are kinda just red but not digusting(gory) to look at.

im not a fan of gory stuff in general but this was playable for me.

H9

Mar 9, 2018
I played the game fully and will answer a few questions I've seen on this thread.

1. No, there are not only 3 scenes. I counted at least 10. They are very short, but very well done imo.

2. No, there is no gore / guro in any of the scenes. She survives all of them unharmed. The "graphic violence" tag is probably from the background art / scenery. None of major detail, just ugly and easy to avoid thinking about. I will say that some scenes are a bit edgy i.e.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still, no blood, no gore, no nothing that would be a turn off.

3. There are lots of choices, but all lead to the same conclusion(s). The choices are there to access more scenes / take a different route to the same destination. Only ONE choice seems to really matter (spoiler); at the end whether you kill Linda or not. That choice unlocks a 2nd ending if you choose not to.

4. Certain actions have to be taken to meet the criteria for 1 of 3 endings (that I found). Only at the end though, none of the choices throughout the game really matter. SPOILER; none of them are really good so don't worry too much on it.

Overall, simple gameplay, incredible artwork, decent storyline and a good game. A small yet welcome addition to F95.

Edit: Also, Don't bother with full save. No gallery. You can access the image files via game folder -> img -> pictures.
how do you get the linda scene where you choose to reject killing her? what do I do?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes