locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
what is the name from mother in this game
according so i can edit her 0/10 ingame.

NVM alrdy found it

U

User_130505

The game has an interesting story idea and the graphics look good, but I am getting an insane feeling of deja vu, after clicking the same things over and over and over and over, over and over and over, over and over and over, over and over and over again.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
The game has an interesting story idea and the graphics look good, but I am getting an insane feeling of deja vu, after clicking the same things over and over and over and over, over and over and over, over and over and over, over and over and over again.
I will try to make it less of a pain but it's not as grindy as some other games :FeelsBadMan: but i know what you mean, thanks for the feedback.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Oh yeah if you went "locker route" with rick I still get the text that the sis is showering and that I should investigate to know her secret even tough I completed the part of finding it out after finishing the rest of the story.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Honestly, I kind of prefer the unpatched version - staying as a family friend while the women are all related to each other, instead of the bog-standard incest.

Unfortunately, it also seems to come with the [player_name] glitch, where it reads as that instead of whatever name you'd entered. I'm guessing the patched version is "bro" or something similar?

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Honestly, I kind of prefer the unpatched version - staying as a family friend while the women are all related to each other, instead of the bog-standard incest.

Unfortunately, it also seems to come with the [player_name] glitch, where it reads as that instead of whatever name you'd entered. I'm guessing the patched version is "bro" or something similar?
Thats actually a bug, we will fix it in the next version.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Thats actually a bug, we will fix it in the next version.
I figured as much - the rest of the game went as-normal, aside from being unable to get the drugs from the dealer (who says "wjat" instead of "what", incidentally), and a minor quibble in that Jody explicitly asks you to remove your shoes for the weekend study session, but the next scene has both characters wearing them :p

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Man... the dev should really fix the posing in this scene. :p haha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those zombie default pose arms stick out like a sore thumb.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I have now played the game and in order to spare everyone a wall of text I have put it in a spoiler. :)

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
I have now played the game and in order to spare everyone a wall of text I have put it in a spoiler. :)
I don't know what expectations you have from a new developer team that just released the second version of the game, that you can't impregnant all girls yet in a 0.2 version of the game should be obvious but since i knew people want that i gave them a creampie scene in the past which made one girl actually pregnant. The bugs you have mentioned will of course be fixed and we are working on it already and will release a fix next week. If u think our game is grindy you probably never played some other well known adult games, the only thing that might be a bit tedious at the moment is visiting the teacher (class) 10 times but we will further reduce that with new builds. I locked some events on purpose because it wouldn't make sense if these dialogues happen again, but many games do this and you always have the option to save before these scenes, last but not least on the first page is a small guide you can download if things get confusing for you. Over all I do not think this is a fair review for the second version of a new game but your opinion is your opinion and i respect that.

Reactions: phreadom and liegad

prophet1371

Apr 6, 2018
No idea if it's just me ,just downloaded this game , and everytime i'm suppose to earn money ( doctor ) the game give me an error ,so whatever i do ,my money stays at 0

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes