Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
No idea if it's just me ,just downloaded this game , and everytime i'm suppose to earn money ( doctor ) the game give me an error ,so whatever i do ,my money stays at 0

Thats weird no one else had this error so far, i tell my coder about it. By next week there should be a new version fixing a few bugs.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I played and I like it. This is only version 0.2 so there isn't much content but it has potential. However the thing you have to do is a progression status. I'm playing but I don't know what I should do now. Everything is repeating itself so did I do everything I can or is there something I missed? If there is something like 'progress 3/3' or 'no further content with this character in this version' it would help know you can stop for now. I think something like that is a must do.

I like the characters (especially the big sis) but the little sister. She is just weird looking but maybe it's just me.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
I played and I like it. This is only version 0.2 so there isn't much content but it has potential. However the thing you have to do is a progression status. I'm playing but I don't know what I should do now. Everything is repeating itself so did I do everything I can or is there something I missed? If there is something like 'progress 3/3' or 'no further content with this character in this version' it would help know you can stop for now. I think something like that is a must do.

I like the characters (especially the big sis) but the little sister. She is just weird looking but maybe it's just me.
You can download a guide at the first page. We already have plans for adding a diary in 0.3 that will show you what you can still do :)

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
Cheats:

Money = inventory.earn(XXXX) x= amount

Mother (Sarah) = s_max=xxx and s_points=xxx
Sandra (older Sister) = sand_max=xxx and sand_points=xxx
Sophie (younger sister) = sop_max=xxx and sop_points=xxx
Lexi = lexi_max=xxx and lexi_points=xxx
Jody = jody_max=xxx and jody_points=xxx
Coco = coco_max=xxx and coco_points=xxx
Matt = matt_max=xxx and matt_points=xxx
Valerie = val_max=xxx and val_points=xxx
for Player:
stealth_max=xxx and stealth_points=xxx
strenght_max=xxx and strenght_points=xxx
charm_max=xxx and charm_points=xxx

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I just find this game only now.
I read this word:
male protag, incest, pregnant, Harem and NO NTR!
So i start do download the game! Already love this game and I have not yet played it XD
How many content have the game till now? Some sex with the mother?

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
I just find this game only now.
I read this word:
male protag, incest, pregnant, Harem and NO NTR!
So i start do download the game! Already love this game and I have not yet played it XD
How many content have the game till now? Some sex with the mother?
Not yet, check the living room in the afternoon for the sex scene and check the guide on the first page.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I don't know what expectations you have from a new developer team that just released the second version of the game, that you can't impregnant all girls yet in a 0.2 version of the game should be obvious but since i knew people want that i gave them a creampie scene in the past which made one girl actually pregnant. The bugs you have mentioned will of course be fixed and we are working on it already and will release a fix next week. If u think our game is grindy you probably never played some other well known adult games, the only thing that might be a bit tedious at the moment is visiting the teacher (class) 10 times but we will further reduce that with new builds. I locked some events on purpose because it wouldn't make sense if these dialogues happen again, but many games do this and you always have the option to save before these scenes, last but not least on the first page is a small guide you can download if things get confusing for you. Over all I do not think this is a fair review for the second version of a new game but your opinion is your opinion and i respect that.
I had high expectations due to the signature/opening screen. As I also stated I wish you good luck on the project and hope that at some point in the future you will reach the point I thought you were at.

D

Deleted member 443783

So, how long is it going to take to get to V 0.3? and how do u think, how often are you going to release the new update? and how big each update is going to be?

Thank you.

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
Correction:
not strenght but strengt
strength_max=xxx and strength_points=xxx

Dr.Ling = drling_max=xxx and drling_points=xxx
Toni Capelli = tonic_max=xxx and tonic_points=xxx

Mafia = mafia_max=xxx and mafia_points=xxx
Knowledge = knowledge_max=xxx and knowledge_points=xxx
Copassasion = compassion_max=xxx and compassion_points=xxx

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
So, how long is it going to take to get to V 0.3? and how do u think, how often are you going to release the new update? and how big each update is going to be?

Thank you.
Well, this is not my main job yet so i can't tell when the next release is gonna be ready. My PC is also not really a beast as you can prolly see if you look at the renders, and saving up for better hardware will take a while. I try to make a update every 2-3 months depending on the size but the next update has the focus on Sandra and will be pretty long since there is a lot to tell story wise so i have no idea yet when the next release will happen. Best way to stay informed is to either pledge at least a dollar on my Patreon or to connect to my discord since i talk a lot there even about non game related stuff.

Reactions: Riya01666

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There is bug inside. Player name is not displayed correctly, - it shows "[player_name]" instead of actual name we choose during interactions with Sophia before going to school.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I assume the end of v. 0.2b is when you collect all of the pictures/magazines? Thanks.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Not sure what I feel about this game. This actually a very good game considering it is the first by a new team so gratz on what you have done. Since I have RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis), fortunately not severe nor painful but affects the function of my right hand making the minigames difficult for me, especially the Back Alley at high difficulty. So the game itself won't cause me to quit playing but my own physical limitations will. Easy and medium are fine but if high is required then it will be a game killer for me. Don't quit developing this game on my count though. You have a great start and a solid story which is different and interesting right now. Hopefully I will be able to follow it for another update or 2. In all fairness I was able to get through the High difficulty by saving and loading because the pattern and number of key strokes is randomly generated allowing me to finally complete but at the cost of fatigue in the joints of my right fingers. Since I now have a save beyond that minigame I might be able to continue playing. Just keep making the game of your vision.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Not sure what I feel about this game. This actually a very good game considering it is the first by a new team so gratz on what you have done. Since I have RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis), fortunately not severe nor painful but affects the function of my right hand making the minigames difficult for me, especially the Back Alley at high difficulty. So the game itself won't cause me to quit playing but my own physical limitations will. Easy and medium are fine but if high is required then it will be a game killer for me. Don't quit developing this game on my count though. You have a great start and a solid story which is different and interesting right now. Hopefully I will be able to follow it for another update or 2. In all fairness I was able to get through the High difficulty by saving and loading because the pattern and number of key strokes is randomly generated allowing me to finally complete but at the cost of fatigue in the joints of my right fingers. Since I now have a save beyond that minigame I might be able to continue playing. Just keep making the game of your vision.
Don't worry buddy we plan to also add a memory card and other more easy mini games in 0.3 as for now on the part with sandras laptop and the password ou can keep going in and type motherlode this will give you 100$ each time you do it.

U

User_10739

Loved the update, can't wait until v0.3 where I can violate ex-gf and her baby bump. Not holding out for everyone else (yet) but 1 option that really doesn't mean anything to the story is always good!

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes