Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Any chance for a smaller file with just the fix if we've already downloaded the new version? :p
i like this idea, sandra quest broken, quest for telling sarah that her car already repaired but i can't go any futher

here's my save file (page 5 to 7)
i hope someone can complete sarah car quest for me
thanks in advance

Reactions: Alteni

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Think Devs are still working with bugs etc... then gonna drop it in a mega. And i think i played this one... needs some NTR and it will be Sweet :love: Not sure how to do it... but it must be done lol
I don't know if you are trolling for a reaction or missed the "it will have no NTR" message in the OP.

There is and will be NO NTR in this game.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hi just started the game.... got some money through pc and password... went to buy key copyer and dont know how to use it... go there in the morning, press on sandras door and its says "go to coco buy....."
any ideas?

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
hi just started the game.... got some money through pc and password... went to buy key copyer and dont know how to use it... go there in the morning, press on sandras door and its says "go to coco buy....."
any ideas?
If you downloaded the compressed version it is prolly still broken if you downloaded the bigger versions before they got replaced the quest was also broken, only the pc and mac links are working for now

-Hex- maybe you can update your compressed version

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I keep trying to get the swimsuit for Lizzy in the evening with $40, but all I get is "Eh... can't buy it now"
Am I supposed to get something else? Cause this is the only swimsuit I can find. Is it secretly more than $30?

edit: bought it on a tuesday, so maybe that's the issue.

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
How do you use the key copier? I bought it and every time I try to open Sandra's door it tells me I need to get a key copier from Coco's Shop.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well, the bugg for Sandras dorr aint fixed.....
i just downloaded the update today !!!!!
never download compressed.....
am i suppose to use the key thingy or just open the door to sandras room?

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes