Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Um, okay... Quick question. I studied with Jody once in the library and now when I try to study with her it says, "she's probably still angry with me." WTH did I do that I'm unaware of? Is there any way to fix it or a console command for it? I can't study with her on the weekends now either. Tbth, Jody has to be the hottest girl in game- and the only H-scene we have of her is holding that one-dimensional willie in her mouth... I realize that once the test is done and you visit the teacher that's the end of her's and Jody's arc, but I can't even study before the test. Uh?

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Phone only ? (no I don't have a smart phone), page after page of problems, this game is not worth this much bother.
In the bin.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Phone only ? (no I don't have a smart phone), page after page of problems, this game is not worth this much bother.
In the bin.
You can always spot those that aren't actual gamers in the audience.

It's a joke in reference to Blizzards announcement at Blizzcon about Diablo Immortal. It's pretty big news all over the internet.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
You can always spot those that aren't actual gamers in the audience.

It's a joke in reference to Blizzards announcement at Blizzcon about Diablo Immortal. It's pretty big news all over the internet.
Definitely not an "actual gamer", which somehow doesn't sound like a bad thing to me.:)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
re-downloaded..started fresh...no issues at all now....want much much more of preggers GF..i mean..JUST HER..period..lol..new neighbor has fugly hair..must be a gang-slut stoner chick periscope titty flasher....cause that hair...ugh....HAHAAAA

Reactions: Canto Forte

False_God_

Oct 22, 2017
look at the quest-log it should point you in the right direction and by the end of content you should have all of the available gallery
As you can see, I should tell mom that car is fixed. I am trying every morning and night, but there are only those choices, and that's it...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Definitely not an "actual gamer", which somehow doesn't sound like a bad thing to me.:)
That plays video games, owns a console or gaming rig, knows what one of the biggest gaming developers in the world are called which the whole joke was based off.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Here you go

Deep Impact [v0.3b] Kompressed (157 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - - -

@jande21 can you add this to the OP? Thanks man
Updated to 0.3b

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I don't know what to think of Karen who is obviously a cameo from Dreams of Desire, since it's Lilith 7 model with the same exact hair. The similar thing was in Depraved Awakening with Mrs. Turner and Eric, but it was way more subtle. It would be way more interesting if it was more subtle too. If there was just the Lilith 7 model with different looks and some subtle homage, it would be different, but using the same exact looking character seems a bit too cheap to me.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes