MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
i went to DL the money cheat but all the download buttons on that page are to something else it seems. am I just missing it?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i went to DL the money cheat but all the download buttons on that page are to something else it seems. am I just missing it?
doesnt matter it seems the code in the spoiler is wrong i just put it in and it says it changes and that code is no longer valid. Must be a patreon to use it. Which is fine. But if that is how it is why put it in the OP if the rest of us who (in my case) cant afford to be a patreon or for others just want to be pirates.

*Edit i clicked on the patreon button in the middle of the computer screen and it worked no on the Naughty pic folder*

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
is it possible to upload money cheat to some other upload pages? .. like Mega? if possible please upload there... tnx

srcg

Aug 3, 2018
the problem that i have is the mobile phone when you go to use it it brings up error page and i have to rollback in order not to quit the game is there any fix for this

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
How do you know if you are done with current content? i look at the quest book thing and i have wait for further instructions under the Main quest area. but nothing else anywhere. Does that mean i am done or if i play through the days i will get more content?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I cannot give Sandra the sex toys, and spending 500 bucks for the coins did not have any effect. I am playing version 0.3.1 and have even installed sandra.rpy from a few pages ago. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: To be more precise, it seems like buying the sex toys as the same effect like buying the coins had - none! They sex toys don't appear in my inventory.

Reactions: Paprika
2.20 star(s) 19 Votes