• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
You don't call her. If you read the dialogue you learn that you need to get a swimsuit for her. You can buy that by using your computer in your bedroom. Only works during evening. Obviously you'll need cash. So after she messages you get cash somehow, buy swimsuit and you'll get her event come Saturday.
But that is for 1st saturday. After you have that event with her she again asks you for a date. You tell you will do it on weekend. But next Saturday there is a dialogue that maybe I should call Lizzy and there is no option in your phone for calling her and you get stuck there.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah that site is really bad. My virus control went apeshit. Several new windows opened up and I had to ctr alt delete into task manager just to close the browser.

When you click the download button aside from your file showing up it opens multiple pop ups to phishing sites and other crap.

Download this link. Then open the money cheat spoiler on fisrt page and follow the instructions. It will work for you also I suppose as it worked fine for me.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
so if I recap, it took 5 months to make 65 new renders?
My laptop was broken for 2 months so I had to buy a new PC that aside each animation alone has almost 200 renders and there is also a christmas episode this month that is still coming out which will have 5 episodes. I mean what do you expect that I quit my job for the 100 bucks I make with this game lol, you get it for free here anyway.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys as you all know we are still working on a christmas episode that comes out this month which includes all wish scenes from the founders in 5 sexy episodes that include Sarah, Sandra, Sophia and Alexis but I also have to bring some bad news. This month was by far our worst yet, as much as I love making this game the interest seems lower than ever and we are only making minus at this point which is fine for a short period of time but using all my free time on this game to get no support makes no sense, people complain about the story and I know the old renders look bad but renewing them takes time which no one would support either since its not new content, with this situation in mind we gotta have to ask ourselfs if it still makes sense to continue this project or if we should start a new fresh project with less characters and a easier setup which allows us to do monthly updates. We will wait and see how the rest of the months goes but if it stays as bad as it is now we will most likely start a new project. Founders will keep their status and are able to play all versions of the new game as well. Thank you for your support and the interesting journey we had so far.

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
no new scene all i got was lizzy, sandra... and mom's handjob or footjob... no more scene??

Aug 26, 2018
When i use the Money cheat, the game shop icon disappears from the game for me. Does anyone know why is this happening?
Should i just remove the cheat and do without?

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
My laptop was broken for 2 months so I had to buy a new PC that aside each animation alone has almost 200 renders and there is also a christmas episode this month that is still coming out which will have 5 episodes. I mean what do you expect that I quit my job for the 100 bucks I make with this game lol, you get it for free here anyway.

hello, I asked a simple question, no need to be condescending to answer my message, I did not know your situation
Good luck for the future !!

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
So to avoid a condescending answer perhaps you need to learn to ask nicely.
yes I agree, except that I am French and my English come mainly from a simple translator and it is not a fault if the translators do basic translations ;)

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
so how to call lizzy to come over to the house and yes i did the beach event but after that next day there is dialog that say i should call lizzy again some help and ty

Reactions: Frankiplier

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
For everyone who complains about the Lizzy Events or Sandra Camshows/Toys.

Download the newest Version and start a new Game.
The Questlog works pretty well.

"Walktrough" for Lizzy and Sandra:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy

|)E\/!|_

Oct 24, 2018
Hi.

First of all its a nice game. Less Animation but the story is good.

I am using both Incest Patch and Cheat Patch. Took Route B. Did all the Tasks.

But now the problem comes.

1. How to talk to Tonni about Drug Dealer.
2. Nothing else can be done in game.
3. Where to find SARA

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes