katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
the quest line is messed up
just entering a room makes u miss entire scenes (lapdance)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
None of the megas are working so the links were deleted. We still have 3 other links so we're good.
This game may or may not continue after this. I won't add any more links unless the current links get strained.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Someone got a save before Lizzy's events? My old save isnt working with her events and i dont want to start a new game

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I ask once again, where are the saves....I mean the appfolder not the DeepImpact/game /saves, I know where those are at.......I mean the pc/c:/users/myname/appdata

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
@FatmanVC this probably was said before but im guessing you are a fan of Dreams of Desires due to this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I included her for a bit of fan service because I thought people might like it, I also made a few renders of milfy city caroline in the fan art thread of the game. Right now I am not happy about the main game tho because I started it with way less experience than I have now, so I am not sure if I continue the main game at this point it might end after the special episodes and I move on to a new project.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I included her for a bit of fan service because I thought people might like it, I also made a few renders of milfy city caroline in the fan art thread of the game. Right now I am not happy about the main game tho because I started it with way less experience than I have now, so I am not sure if I continue the main game at this point it might end after the special episodes and I move on to a new project.
it was your first game so maybe you could always remaster it later on but im glad ive decided to try out my friend @GhostPhil brought it to my attention i and like alot of the fetishes that were planed for this game

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
it was your first game so maybe you could always remaster it later on but im glad ive decided to try out my friend @GhostPhil brought it to my attention i and like alot of the fetishes that were planed for this game
Well I guess a lot of people are drawn especially to the whole pregnant fetish :)

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes