GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Whatever path I go next that will definitely stay as a part of my games because I love that stuff x)
Hehe :) I will looking forward to whatever you will do. Deep Impact is a really nice game and with the renders like in the last update it looks incredible.
But if you feel like pausing or completely stopping Deep Impact it is also ok. Sometimes you just have to do a small restart ;)

For now I am looking forward to the special scenes :)

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Whatever path I go next that will definitely stay as a part of my games because I love that stuff x)
That plus the internal view thing was what captured me. There are not many 3DCG games out there with it. And I'm not the biggest fan of Hentai. Pixel-girls like these in your game are just much more appealing.

Reactions: GhostPhil

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
:confused: How would I know I've reached the end of current story? I am running around in circles so to speak trying to find something to do :p

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

can anyone post these?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Would be a pity if this game ended so early since the characters have potential, but no use forcing a dev to work on it if he lost his drive for the game as such. Keep in mind though devs should not give up on their games too often or keep remastering/restarting their games. Not many things disillusion players or potential patreons more as games stuck in nowhere that they liked. :p Enjoyed that little extra time with Sandra.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
nice to see a western game who have inside view, majority of this feature in game is in jap games, it's not new but I really love to see in the future more western games who have this feature.
Keep going you do a good job here buddie.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can't ask Jody to study at her house on the weekend before the test. When I ask her in the library, I get the message that she's still angry with MC and he should better leave her alone.

Reactions: rev22x20
2.20 star(s) 19 Votes