Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@Avaron1974 God you're such a prude, man ! Don't bother us with your own far-fetched phobia...your intervention was definitely useless !
What phobia?

Phobia of having a penis shoved in my ear?

Do you even know what you are responding to?

Obviously not because you called me man. My first post was about one of the pictures that looked like a dick in an ear lobe and you've somewhow managed to turn that into a far fetched phobia?

What the fuck are you smoking?

Reactions: nln0
May 21, 2018
What phobia?

Phobia of having a penis shoved in my ear?

Do you even know what you are responding to?

Obviously not because you called me man. My first post was about one of the pictures that looked like a dick in an ear lobe and you've somewhow managed to turn that into a far fetched phobia?

What the fuck are you smoking?
Chill out I don't judge you ! I just find it stupid to expose your weird imaginary ideas on a whole page of this thread...You perfectly know this isn't a "dick in a ear" whatever does it looks like or not...I think a lot of people doesn't care what you think about this

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Chill out I don't judge you ! I just find it stupid to expose your weird imaginary ideas on a whole page of this thread...You perfectly know this isn't a "dick in a ear" whatever does it looks like or not...I think a lot of people doesn't care what you think about this
Nope, just you.

I'm going to go back to forgetting about your existence now.

aerox1234

Jul 8, 2018
Hello guys I dont know how to continue the story with Sophia. She is always just sitting in front of her painting and i cant talk to her (mc thinks he should leave her be) and in school she only says that the lessons cant take place because art part of school is getting renovated. Can you please help

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
well the game bugs out with the mini game running drugs a few of the keys are shortcuts and your mashin al of a sudden you on an error screen you choose rollback and game closes :(

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

Episode 4 & 5 will come out this month, this will finish the game deep impact. We will also combine the main game with episode 1-5 with some rework and release it as a full game on steam. There will be a raffle and we give some free steam keys out to a few patrons, that is all for now thanks for the support so far guys and hopefully we can work on a new game soon with your help. Have a great start into the week
@UncleVT Can you remove the Hold tag.

maggi143

Mar 11, 2019
View attachment 138197
Overview:
After your dad cheated on your mom she decides to take you and your sisters back to her hometown. As the normal student you are you have to visit school and soon get into all kinda trouble including money problems and getting involved with the mafia.
Gotta save mommy's sweet pussy from the mafia by the power of cock, aw yeah son.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018/12/05
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Money Cheat:

EXTRAS: PATCH FOR THE STUFF YOU ARE HERE FOR AT BOTTOM, PASTE IN /GAME.

PC: - -
MAC: - -

Android(v0.1b): - - -

Extras:
- -

View attachment 134810 View attachment 134811 View attachment 134812 View attachment 134813 View attachment 134814 View attachment 134815 View attachment 134816 View attachment 134817 View attachment 134818
****Guys money cheat not working so somebody please tell me the NEW PASSWORD / CHEAT CODE****

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ah cool, so now we just need to be patient and wait for a hero :)

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I got Sarah to do her webcam shows and bought 500 coins. But when I try to watch her show the game always tells me that I till need to buy coins. Any way to fix that?

And when I try to buy the swimsuit that costs 29.95 it says "eh cant buy it now". I got 40 bucks tho..

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
I probably won't be the one to post an official update request (because I don't know what the actual post entails) but there was an update on the VCProductions Patreon entitled "Deep Impact 0.5 Final Release". Anyone who can get more information (namely a patron of VC) is welcome to try and get that post out there.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes