Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Your wish has been granted.

Special 0.5
PC
Mac seems to link to the same page, so I'll check back later to see if it's fixed.

From the dev:
"This Episode will end deep impact, thanks for all your support guys. We are already working on the next game and will make some changes to patreon and the discord in the next weeks."

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Is it just me or is there no more game? Its just a scene selection and nothing more

Edit: Ok I see this is just the "special" version and NOT version 5 completed.

Last edited:

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
What the? What happened to all the previous content, like the ex who's already pregnant and all the side characters? Was it removed in this version or have I just been out of the loop for this game longer than I thought?

danielghost

Aug 22, 2017
This seems to be the Patreon Special which just has some selected scenes which seems to be separated from the main game

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Soo the patreon special standalone is completed but not the main game itself?
Mate its right there in OP and 5 posts up:

"This Episode will end deep impact, thanks for all your support guys. We are already working on the next game and will make some changes to patreon and the discord in the next weeks."

There is no more Deep Impact

Reactions: Canto Forte

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Mate its right there in OP and 5 posts up:

There is no more Deep Impact
I haven't played the previous, but isn't this like shoot themselves in the foot? Quickly wrap up a game with some scenes and then start a new one?

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes