Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
All the links for the android version are dead.

Edit: well that was fast. The first choice worked a few minutes after posting this originally.

Last edited:

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Changed some things to restore incest, based on F95 version. Let me know about things still missing (i.e. other chapters?). Put this in the game directory overwriting the original files (best make backups, just in case). And don't forget to rename the files removing the numbers and underline!

Put 1stinterrogation.rpy in game/optional.
can I upload your file here in zip form?

Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

Halomaster

Dec 10, 2017
Ok so I can't seem to finish the quest "wait for mafia's instructions" and "investigate sarah's room at night". in the gallery i unlocked everything except page 1,2, and for page 3 i still havent unlocked 3. I want to know how to do this and have sex with Sarah. Sarah is hot as fuck but i only have option for handjob and feetjob wtf

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019

So,here is my unofficial android port it's my first time making ports public I tested it and for me it's work smoothly if you face any bugs feel free to report it here have fun

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018

So,here is my unofficial android port it's my first time making ports public I tested it and for me it's work smoothly if you face any bugs feel free to report it here have fun
Wow
Almost 1 gb
Will try it

Last edited:

Ronoso

Apr 11, 2019
I tried the fix version it still restarts after she ask if it was worth it? Any other suggestions?

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
If there is one, i didn't bother to look. Just type something random and then you'll go to the shop and get a password unlocker/whatever.
hi i tried to go to the shop but there is nothing to buy from the shop i tried to do the same thing again to get the quest restarted all it does is give multiple objectives to go to the shop to get the unlocker but there is nothing to buy from the shop what do i do? pls help.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
hi i tried to go to the shop but there is nothing to buy from the shop i tried to do the same thing again to get the quest restarted all it does is give multiple objectives to go to the shop to get the unlocker but there is nothing to buy from the shop what do i do? pls help.
No idea. It was automatic for me, just went though without me doing anything.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes