hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Reactions: ralbert
Mar 11, 2019
if u want a working incest patch for PC just read page 57(1 page b4 ur post)
https://f95zone.to/threads/deep-impact-v1-0-vcproductions.13642/post-2765403

here is my copy of the game with incest patch and no saves. u will have to use ur own saves or start new and the patch has already been applied so u dont need to change or move any files, however its been a long time so i dont remember the various changes I may have made to the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
making this the last post so hopefully people can read if they wanna play this game

FckThisShtImOut

Mar 1, 2021
Not sure if this is the place to post this but if anyone still plays this and is interested in using the incest patch, install it as normal it will come up with an error. To fix this go to line 39 of chapter 2 there is a ':' at the end delete this and it will work fine.

Reactions: Pif paf and str8up

ja_som

Aug 4, 2019
Mac version 1.0 (F95Zone Fixed Edition + fixed incest patch)

Last edited:

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
Please answer me on this question
1. i played the F95zone fix version
2. in the game, from the beginning to the ending i only impregnate 3 girls.
Sarah, Sophia, Sandra(if im not mistaken)
3. does the other version, or other guide or other choice, or the fixed RPY version by some user change the story?
4. is there another ending which all the girl is impregnated? including lexi, doctor and valerie

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please answer me on this question
1. i played the F95zone fix version
2. in the game, from the beginning to the ending i only impregnate 3 girls.
Sarah, Sophia, Sandra(if im not mistaken)
3. does the other version, or other guide or other choice, or the fixed RPY version by some user change the story?
4. is there another ending which all the girl is impregnated? including lexi, doctor and valerie
If I remember right this game was completed early before any other girls could get pregnant.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes