hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
for those who have errors the DEV version of 1.0 is not executeable use this one from F95Zone

Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0 incest patch

Reactions: EJW

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
for those who have errors the DEV version of 1.0 is not executeable use this one from F95Zone

Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0

Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0 incest patch
That worked thank you very much. I had this one on hold until the patch would get fixed and I asked but no answers thank you for answering.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
That worked thank you very much. I had this one on hold until the patch would get fixed and I asked but no answers thank you for answering.
no problem, i had the same issues once too so i wrote this guide so everybody can enjoy this game :)

Reactions: EJW

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
both of the links you posted take me to the top of this page where the tags are
well the for incest patch go to the page with number 54 and post wit number #1,068 there are too may files. and for the fixed version use one of those links MEGA - - - -

Reactions: Renzon

jurierm

May 7, 2017
anyone has the android version with the incest patch? the Gofile link does not work and Zippy is blocked in my country

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So is the game playable yet. Does the incest patch work with the fix edition. Have these issues been fixed and can be downloaded now.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
thats one of the games you see and like it then the game never get updated again, to me is a surprise and strange how it is complete and i never saw it being updated and i check the latest updates like every 2 hours every day :ROFLMAO::unsure:

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Wow, it's been a while since I've been to look at this thread. Not exactly how I thought things would go with the game, but to each their own. Out of curiosity, anyone have any idea what assets were used when making this game? I remember someone earlier saying that these models have been used a lot, but I have no clue which these are.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I
Deep Impact [v1.0] [VCProductions]
Compressed Android Port(135MB): -
This build is based on muttdoggy's unofficial fixed version.
Incest patch has been applied.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Is there a new link for this as one is down and the other is restricted due to being Zippyshare?

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes