zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version: Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Deep Impact [v1.0] [VCProductions] - Original Size: 936 MB

Download Win (136 MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a fixed version?

Reactions: luisar018

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so the last version i had worked, I installed this version and i keep getting an error that reset after a while to first day and me picking a new

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Here's my compressed version: Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Deep Impact [v1.0] [VCProductions] - Original Size: 936 MB

Download Win (136 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is it f95 fixed version?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Those asking for the Incest patch:

The patch needs to be updated, so at current there is NO incest patch. Game probaly wont get any better with it anyway.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0.
Tested, runs, etc. IT F@CKING WORKS EDITION!

Thanks to Korben Dallas and foursnacks for catching something that stumped me.​

I'm linking to this because I shouldn't put "Unofficial builds" in the OP even if the official builds are utter dogshit.

Fixes
- There have been numerous fixes to 3 files to prevent loops and errors.
- The loops at the promo introduction, police interview, and endings are all fixed.
- An errant call in a side story (after the ending) was fixed and dialogue adjusted so it isn't "jarring".
- Went through the entire game folder and extracted everything from the rpa, deleted all old rpyc files, and double-checked everything.
- Ran the game 9 times and deleted save files 5 times to verify it runs. After the first run failed (cop interview near the end), applied fixes then ran it to the end, did all side stories. Exited, loaded, ran side stories and a couple chapters. Deleted saves, ran it 3 more times using different choices. No more crashes, errors, etc.

We don't have the right "incest patch" for this... yet. So DON'T USE IT.

DOWNLOADS
- - - -
Wt. About Android version??

• Love
Reactions: ICPsycho

Phnx

May 4, 2017
Changed some things to restore incest, based on F95 version. Let me know about things still missing (i.e. other chapters?). Put this in the game directory overwriting the original files (best make backups, just in case). And don't forget to rename the files removing the numbers and underline!

Put 1stinterrogation.rpy in game/optional.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 19 Votes