GA123

Jul 1, 2017
If I played the previous stuff... this isn't worth it at all, seems to be the consensus... right?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Unofficial F95Zone Fixed Edition of Deep Impact v1.0.
Tested, runs, etc. IT F@CKING WORKS EDITION!

Thanks to Korben Dallas and foursnacks for catching something that stumped me.​

I'm linking to this because I shouldn't put "Unofficial builds" in the OP even if the official builds are utter dogshit.

Fixes
- There have been numerous fixes to 3 files to prevent loops and errors.
- The loops at the promo introduction, police interview, and endings are all fixed.
- An errant call in a side story (after the ending) was fixed and dialogue adjusted so it isn't "jarring".
- Went through the entire game folder and extracted everything from the rpa, deleted all old rpyc files, and double-checked everything.
- Ran the game 9 times and deleted save files 5 times to verify it runs. After the first run failed (cop interview near the end), applied fixes then ran it to the end, did all side stories. Exited, loaded, ran side stories and a couple chapters. Deleted saves, ran it 3 more times using different choices. No more crashes, errors, etc.

We don't have the right "incest patch" for this... yet. So DON'T USE IT.

DOWNLOADS
- - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please why the "do not use" warning for incest patch?

Ok, now I read the warning in others.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
(i'm french sorry for my english) i start the game, i got a few scène (when you runaway whith the black Guy) and the game crash, is anyone have a solution please?
It shouldn't crash. I tested those minigames and they worked. You have to use key combos on screen as fast as you can to beat the police.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
Apr 21, 2019

I'm linking to this because I shouldn't put "Unofficial builds" in the OP even if the official builds are utter dogshit.

Fixes
- The loops at the promo introduction, police interview, and endings are all fixed.
- An errant call in a side story (after the ending) was fixed and dialogue adjusted so it isn't "jarring".
- Went through the entire game folder and extracted everything from the rpa, deleted all old rpyc files, and double-checked everything.
- Ran the game 9 times and deleted save files 5 times to verify it runs. After the first run failed (cop interview near the end), applied fixes then ran it to the end, did all side stories. Exited, loaded, ran side stories and a couple chapters. Deleted saves, ran it 3 more times using different choices. No more crashes, errors, etc.

DOWNLOADS
- - - -
When is the incest patch came out ?

Maelstrom69

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you Korben Dallas... This works.. Only thing that still disappoints me is that you went out of your way to do the fix... Developer, if you are making any money you should give Korben a cut for fixing your deployment issues.. Your a good man! (If your a woman I appologize for my masogonist errors.. LOL!) Thank you very much for helping me enjoy another persons game.. You rule!!

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
Around 20mins i guess if you read anything, there is 2 shower scenes and a hot mom scene but its more like a introduction of the main cast and shows in what direction they game will go storywise.
DOes this have animations? or just pictures?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Fixes

DOWNLOADS
- - - -
hi not rushing you just wondering how the incest patch is coming along incest games are weird and make no sense without the patch again bot rushing you just excited to try this game again

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes