HTML Deep in Hollywood Inc. [v0.18] [Ulysses Games]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Darklover

Feb 22, 2024
It's a great game. I love the sense of humour woven into it and am fine with 'choices matter' aspect in terms of some scenes appearing or not (after all you can play through making different choices, part of the fun) - this is what makes it a game not just a visual novel. The fact that some 'tests' are really 'hints of what the future may hold' is also cool. A slow transition for our heroine also makes sense. My only sadness was that I wanted to be spanked in the erotic toy story rather than clothes store - though obviously the manager there is more motivated.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Same issues in every single release. There are choices in the game that are stat locked and there is no way to get those stat levels. If you want to lock things behind choices, fine. But you're just designing parts of a game no one is ever going to see the way you're doing it now.

Feb 10, 2021
Those parts (like the church and the TV program) are meant to be repeat events that you can come back to as your stats progress. It's not meant to be unlocked from the start.

Reactions: SikaNauta
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes