VN Ren'Py Deep Inside [v0.1] [Hyperion3D]

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Hyperion3D congrats on your first release the models look fucking great!
I hope to see more.
This game answered one question an important one.How should does one treat a milf? Balls deep:ROFLMAO:
create a subscribestar just in case because they are banning and adding more rules day by day

Last edited:

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Damn... juicy thicc lis and harem
A little sad no incest but be sure to keep at least impregnation (li finding out she's pregnant by MC) in game if not into pregnancy big belly content.
Tho thicc and big belly pregnant would merge well;):p
Yes. I know if it was to be in game it'll be much later in game but just a suggestion as people like me would appreciate it.
Best of luck Hyperion3D

Hyperion3D

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I appreciate it!

Well, bad start as there seems to be files missing. One of the first few screens that greet me says "Image 'myroomdaysleep' not found".
1723750415506.png

There were a bunch of unused images on the folder and I accidentally moved one that was being used. :KEK:
It'll be fixed on the next version tho.

I see a grey-haired LI in the main pic. Are we getting GILF action in this?

Will there be an android port?
As for the GILF action, hell yeah.
About the android port I'll look into ways to do it. I'm still a newbie.

I ventured Deep Inside my knowledge of overview reworking and created this masterpiece, :giggle: I hope. :sneaky: Use it if you like it.
Thanks, bro. I'll definitely use it. This version is way better than my poor writing :KEK:

Looks very nice and the milfs look very breedable. Do you plan on adding pregnancy and breeding content?
Thanks, bro. I don't have much sorted out yet but I definitely might.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
thicc-extra-thicc.gif
Damm those bodies , but these faces need some work every girl has the same face these look like a clone army in the thumbnail XD im gonna check later but these look good.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
yes it's possible you have to change the characters rpy with a text editor but you have to also change the dialogues but I don't know where to search
I modified a bit the original characters.rpy but i had no results to change the dialogs so i am missing something
1723759341740.png

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I modified a bit the original characters.rpy but i had no results to change the dialogs so i am missing something
View attachment 3935603
buktccbfc71
INCEST PATCH
i think this will be okay for an incest patch might need some testing though.it's my first time doing this
all you need to to do is to extract the zip file into game folder and select replace

1723759947161.png

Last edited: