VN Ren'Py Deep Inside [v0.1] [Hyperion3D]

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
So it's a prologue, so not much there. You're given one option to either peak on your mom or not, you walk in on a naked sister, and that's basically it. There isn't much of a back story given in the game, nor is there really any setup or framing of what the game is about other then a normal family life which is fine. There are a few grammatical errors like the mom saying she's "on" the closet, not "in". Also if there won't me an incest patch, would be nice to set roles, calling someone landlady/tenant is just weird, no one says that. Can't really say if the game has potential with the little content, but do wish you good luck on your project, dev.

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
omg, hot art and no incest! its a UNICORN!
some actual diversity of hair, skin, face, form, colours, shapes and proportions (tho all variation around a type I appreciate)
a nod or two to racial diversity!
_
sarcasm aside, my deep respects to the creator, my thanks for the above subjects, and hopes for completion.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
omg, hot art and no incest! its a UNICORN!
some actual diversity of hair, skin, face, form, colours, shapes and proportions (tho all variation around a type I appreciate)
a nod or two to racial diversity!
_
sarcasm aside, my deep respects to the creator, my thanks for the above subjects, and hopes for completion.
no incest i am not sure about that lol,i made a patch for it.. :sneaky:

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
this srsly needs a incest patch and not just for the fetish lol. the tenant and landlady dont go with the plot of the story at all and it just sounds wierd when i read it

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Looks good but there was nothing there worth downloading.
Not much more content then the few screenshots.