1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
ok it’s not just me. I know I heard of this concept before, so it’s either a similar game or the same game…but the upload date is today.
There *is* a game with dolphin fucking on land or something that I'm positive I've seen that you might be thinking of. Or maybe that was a fever dream, who knows.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
I don't even care about the game anymore, the comments are making me laugh so hard it hurts.
Now I guess I gotta watch this thread because all these terrible fish jokes and memes have just reeled me in. I guess I can't resist the good lure of some quality tier bait.

• Haha
Reactions: Dyhart

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
OMG Troy Mcclure would be so turned on with this game.

View attachment 1369793

Maybe you remember him on memes like this one :p

Still the game looks sexy enough to fap with it >.<
Well he does have romantic abnormality one so unbelievable that it must be hidden from the public at all costs.

• Haha
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The comments are top tier. The game? Not so much.

It's an image gallery with extra steps. I've seen plenty of games that deserved that particular label... but this one takes the total cake with it. It doesn't even do a good job as a gallery because the images move on the screen randomly without you having any control over them. I goes back to the main menu after every singe "scene" seen in the gallery too, making it extra annoying. No control over the progression of images either.

I shall not talk about the "gameplay". I do not know enough swear words in any language to describe how much of a bad joke it is. Or how worse it's made by the retarded monologuing of the suicidal rape-victim that is the protagonist.

All in all, checked it, deleted it, regretted even the download. If anyone actually paid for this crap, they basically got scammed.

Then again... Almonds and Big Milk... what else did I expect? I don't think they've ever made a real game. At least I can't remember any.

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
Wow, I didn't think there was going to be a game this year that tested my enjoyment of bestiality with my thalassophobia.
But life is strange like that sometimes.
I think I'll give this one a pass though, sounds like its not a very good game.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
from the introduction of the game(You know that sometimes fish can attack humans, right?)

yes we know it fish attack to eat, not to fuck us :KEK:

Mar 16, 2018
looks like it was made by someone who has a drowning fetish, too much free time, and a little too much curiosity about the dolphin pussy jelly thing

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
It remind me of an H artist who have a drawing style near masamune shirow,that was into "girls x animals" stuff, like dolphins, orcas, apes, horses exc.While i was not into that "thing" in particular,i really enjoyed his art. The artist was "zooerastia" for thoses curious ;)

Here an exemple:

bestiality-hentai-66703.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hornyy69

AngelKara

Jul 10, 2019
This is absolutely an old game... I remember seeing this on DLSite years ago... No idea why it's taken this long to be uploaded on here? Maybe there was just recently an english translation?

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes