1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
from the introduction of the game(You know that sometimes fish can attack humans, right?)

yes we know it fish attack to eat, not to fuck us :KEK:
Actually Dolphins and seals are known to rape other species including humans. Nothing like a little interspecies pussy.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
After watching "JAWS" I was scared, that if I swim in the darkest place in pool/river/lake, that big blood-thirsty monster will eat me alive or cripple me and let me drown.
But it was back then.
Now??
Now I scared that not only will it [censored] me, but also steal my GF and they will cuck me.
Nice.

VERY NICE.

SebXeno

Aug 19, 2020
Didn't know Steve Erwin had a daughter....

*Female Aussie Accent* Now...watch me sneak up on this stingray....
Daughter and a son, in fact. I think she got married last year or the year before, as well. Weird things you learn when you have a kid who likes youtube, lol.

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
Wow, I didn't think there was going to be a game this year that tested my enjoyment of bestiality with my thalassophobia.
But life is strange like that sometimes.
I think I'll give this one a pass though, sounds like its not a very good game.
You're not missing anything.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
In a world where sea creature get's fed up of humans polluting their water so they rape them on sight

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
What my life has come to ... uploading some weird ass fish rape simulator :HideThePain:
Gotta keep the beastiality fans happy.

Also wait. This is on steam. Don't think steam would take kindly to beastiality. Weird that they uploaded it there lol

trovavay

Jul 23, 2017
I just googled that and watched the ending and that was such a cruel slap in the face....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahaha! Kevin Smith was literally just getting high as fuck on his podcast when he created the plot to Tusk, then he just went and filmed the whole thing. The pod episode is better than the actual movie imh.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This was horrid. It COULD have been a little better if they added some kind of dialogue to the CGs but as it stands, it's just bad.

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
This piece of shit game is just a cover for a backdoor that allows remote access to your computer. what the fuck is this doing on here?

Reactions: Zzzzzzzag

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
This game is no longer the focus of this thread. Now this thread shall be only more terrible fish puns until everyone is saying Oh My Cod. I mean holy Carp will there be a lotta ban puns. I just prey that people will come up with a few ones to school me about how fish puns should be done. That would be Fintastic!

And with that I think I shall stop surfing the net for a bit and think about what I'm doing with my life. :p

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes