Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
the right word would be intersex x)
Not Intersex as the Intersex are androgynous (due to mixed hormones) and infertile/sterile (fertility is very very low) normally only can have children with medical assistance, and there is a chance of birth defect without medical interference.

Intersex is the name only for people born like it, no one else can call themself Intersex if they weren't born it. (it's not a part of the Trans community/identity it's separated)

Skerv

Feb 26, 2021
This game will include the factions that are already in the games like the Enclave, BOS, NCR, etc and maybe even join them? Or not planning to do something like that.

Reactions: Doom Marine
Jan 9, 2023
Not Intersex as the Intersex are androgynous (due to mixed hormones) and infertile/sterile (fertility is very very low) normally only can have children with medical assistance, and there is a chance of birth defect without medical interference.

Intersex is the name only for people born like it, no one else can call themself Intersex if they weren't born it. (it's not a part of the Trans community/identity it's separated)

Intersex is actually a much border term that includes anyone born with sex characteristics that don't match the traditional understanding of male or female. That can be anything from a person with both testicles and ovaries, a person with an extra chromosome (XYY, XXX, XXY), having both or a combination of male and female genitalia (aka androgynous, hermaphrodite or futanari if you are feeling Japanese), and I even heard of .

So, while some conditions that fall under the intersex umbrella may result in difficulties with reproduction, not all are as such. For example, the guy with the womb, if he so wished, could have, via artificial insemination of his own seed and a later on c-section, given birth to an ultra incest baby.

Another thing to note is that being intersex is not as uncommon as you might think, with estimations of anywhere between 1% to 2.5% of the world population. The actual percentage is highly disputed due to the stigma around the subject and the fact that many people who are intersex simply don't know they are, whether it be due to the difference being internal or due to a highly immoral yet common corrective surgery on an intersex baby's genitalia their parents never disclosed to them.

Hoped that helped, feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Doc Mitchell

Jul 3, 2020
hey i have an issue with this game and other ren'py games where it'll start launching then close without even getting to the main menu, would love it if anyone here knew how to fix this

i've attached the log i get when launching Deep Vault

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes