Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
That's the biggest problem with game right now, not the numerous bugs, but this. Right.
Also you're saying it like it's not a problem, just because the games has other issues, doesn't mean the one I'm pointing out isn't any less important than the others

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Also you're saying it like it's not a problem, just because the games has other issues, doesn't mean the one I'm pointing out isn't any less important than the others
It is less important as the others though, when there are literal game breaking bugs, constant needs of new saves, code not working, you know shit that actually causes problems in the gameplay. Then there's the writing elements and whatnots, and then stuff like pronounce comes. It does mean that it's a bottom tier problem.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
It is less important as the others though, when there are literal game breaking bugs, constant needs of new saves, code not working, you know shit that actually causes problems in the gameplay. Then there's the writing elements and whatnots, and then stuff like pronounce comes. It does mean that it's a bottom tier problem.
It's not any less important at all. Just because it's not an issue for you, doesn't mean that me and multiple other people don't think it's a game-stopping problem.
To me, none of the issues you have with the game matter, like at all, they're not issues I've seen, they're not issues I've experienced. But I also never said they were issues that didn't need to be solved or that they were less important than the issues I have.
You can cry bitch and moan all you like, but it doesn't mean what I said isn't an issue, so maybe tell it to someone who cares

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
i may have a bug cause when the old pipboy pricks me i see a shadow wit this in it m_q_art_bl2 what to do or is that permanent also when i try to click on the bilboard outside the vault nothing happens is that also a bug or something?

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's not any less important at all. Just because it's not an issue for you, doesn't mean that me and multiple other people don't think it's a game-stopping problem.
To me, none of the issues you have with the game matter, like at all, they're not issues I've seen, they're not issues I've experienced. But I also never said they were issues that didn't need to be solved or that they were less important than the issues I have.
You can cry bitch and moan all you like, but it doesn't mean what I said isn't an issue, so maybe tell it to someone who cares
Right back at you, although you should see how many replies have been made about gaming bugs in the thread, and how many about your "issue". :LOL: :LOL:

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
I cannot take the silicon lubricant from the Old Man, and cannot progress the game with Jenny. Also I cannot trade any scrap metal I find, so I'm locked out from the Ahsoka content too... Sry I mean Asuka...

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes