x88x

Feb 23, 2024
How does the lock picking method work? There are boxes and you try to open them, like a locksmith, do these boxes open randomly?

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
How do I visit Nikki later at her camp, and how do I take Nikki to the team? I don't seem to be able to change companions.

Ersza

Sep 16, 2022
I just arrived at the Asuka story where she left the location I found her in. Player Character says he should "have a look around" but I'm clueless about what to do. Clicking everywhere doesn't seem to work. Any hints?

buttsluttbitchsael

Aug 14, 2024
havent played this game in a while, how's it looking? i remember there was some annoying problem with updates so im kinda just curious if the game had eough new shit to justify a new save

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Just to make sure, it's either male protagonist or futa?
No female protagonist? I ask because the game has a lesbian tag but no female protagonist.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Just to make sure, it's either male protagonist or futa?
No female protagonist? I ask because the game has a lesbian tag but no female protagonist.
Yes. correct.
furthermore dev says the futa protagonist identifies as a male with tits.
So there are no changes to any dialog.
everyone will refer to the futa as he/him and "a guy" / "male" etc in all relevant dialog.
the male with tits might or might not have a vestigial vagina down there, we don't know. Because it isn't relevant.

I believe the [lesbian] tag is there because there are several lesbian NPCs which you stick your dick into.

Reactions: catfood and lnomsim

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Yes. correct.
furthermore dev says the futa protagonist identifies as a male with tits.
So there are no changes to any dialog.
everyone will refer to the futa as he/him and "a guy" / "male" etc in all relevant dialog.
the male with tits might or might not have a vestigial vagina down there, we don't know. Because it isn't relevant.

I believe the [lesbian] tag is there because there are several lesbian NPCs which you stick your dick into.
Thanks, definitely not a game for me then, I'll be on my way.

Reactions: catfood

Klaptrap

Aug 16, 2016
Version 0.4.3 is already available below:

I haven't checked both of them so do your due diligence.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DeepVault69-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes