StanLock

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2021
Bug found:
If you don't buy new clothes, the avatar will be missing from some scenes.
When applying make-up, only her mouth and eyes are visible and April is completely missing from the club scene.

Otherwise the game follows familiar patterns. The drawings are of a decent standard and the characters (even if they follow some stereotypes) are quite attractive.
I just fixed it I will post an update in few minutes in the comments, thanks for the feedbacks

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
May we avoid lesbianism?

I just fixed it I will post an update in few minutes in the comments, thanks for the feedbacks
Dude, if you chois AI, why you create this hand-drawing-looks arts? Why not a photo-ai-art?

Boys, someone, rate this game, write some words

• Angry
Reactions: AlliebuttDK

StanLock

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2021
Update posted :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Reactions: maestro9109

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Have you already planned how many chapters there will be, or will the plot develop as you go?

Will there be tattoos and piercings for our MC? When it comes to corruption games these elements are essential.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
May we avoid lesbianism?
It does seem somewhat choice driven so I'm guessing so, and there's not much yet those tags are I'm assuming future content. By choosing not to talk to Thomas the MC avoided being assaulted only because she passed out beforehand.

StanLock tags should be for current content only. You can add a section under genre for future content.

Taking the extra drink didn't make a difference, wearing new clothes didn't make a difference, so I'm not sure what we're doing yet.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It does seem somewhat choice driven so I'm guessing so, and there's nothing in the game yet those tags are I'm assuming future content. By choosing not to talk to Thomas the MC avoided being assaulted only because she passed out beforehand.

StanLock tags should be for current content only. You can add a section under genre for future content.

Taking the extra drink didn't make a difference, wearing new clothes didn't make a difference, so I'm not sure what we're doing yet.
You get a stacking corruption modifier. Not sure what it does yet, except for the obvious. But that's the reason for the choices.

Reactions: fishbrain

DarthSync

Mar 2, 2018
The art is good but OMG such a shitty writing.
If you're going to make comments bagging the quality of a developer's writing, you might want to first make sure your own writing is up to scratch. :)

Art looks good, and I love a female protagonist corruption game.

I hope there's a breast-expansion option for April because while I like a fit body, she suffers a lot in comparison to the blonde (who I assume is Faith) in the previews.
If there is breast expansion included, I hope it becomes avoidable/optional - while you're certainly entitled to your opinion, I (and, I'm sure, at least some others) get rather sick & tired of the "girls must have big tits to be sexy" trope. Small breasts are also very sexy.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
2DCG, AICG, Big ass, Big tits, Small tits, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Dating sim, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Female protagonist, Groping, Handjob, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
Planned : Humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Male domination, Masturbation, Multiple endings, Multiple penetration, Romance, Sex toys, Stripping, , Titfuck, Body modifications
Is a lesbian only/no dick path available?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes