Ren'Py Deeper Club [v0.26.00] [kalnareff]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kalnareff

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2021
I will remain free, the game is being financed by donations and the little free time i have.
I'm currently not liking the current state of the game as I'd like to improve a few things, add npcs and more clarity on some scenes. Plus it's a first game so i'm learning a lot and I'm enjoying it :)

Aug 4, 2018
I will remain free, the game is being financed by donations and the little free time i have.
I'm currently not liking the current state of the game as I'd like to improve a few things, add npcs and more clarity on some scenes. Plus it's a first game so i'm learning a lot and I'm enjoying it :)
For being your first game u have more attention to detail than most game devs.
Btw i do love the art and the vibe of the game so far looking forward to se this getting more things added <3

Jul 24, 2022
LETS GOOOO

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Furries are always on some wild shit :KEK: It's either the best or the worst, no in between. If the artist does some solo shit I might check it out, this game ain't for me.

Reactions: Mimihime

PizzPants

May 8, 2021
Wished this game had more instances of Endo/Safe Vore regarding Anal and UB, and considering Kal's arts, even Nipple vore lol

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Wished this game had more instances of Endo/Safe Vore regarding Anal and UB, and considering Kal's arts, even Nipple vore lol
It will be added in the future, Kal had to "rework" alot of stuff when switching from old engine to renpy which took alot of development time

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Hope he fix the right click, a right click on renpy should lead to the save menu instead of losing time clicking 3 or 4 times navigating the menu just to save

Aug 4, 2018
So update 0.26 is out,

Changelog:

2023.05.31 v0.26.00

• Improved area:
    • The club (wip)
  • New characters:
    • Rez
    • Evakk (bodyguard)
    • Felissa (Club owner)
    • A lot of npcs
  • 3 New vore scene,
    • Cock vore (rez)
    • Pec vore (bodyguard)
    • Living insertion (Club owner)
  • Edited the playthrough in the files
  • A skip to the new content
  • A lot of bug fixs

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
i'm getting a lot of errors after passing the guard and entering the club. maybe i will need to restart

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly, vore could be worst and if there's ones you don't wanna do/skip you can kind of do it?

I look forward to a more 'dominant/pred' route for your mouse that you're playing.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I don't like the whole focus on vore.
It will always amaze me when peoples come to a game thread that is totally focused on a specific fetish and say "I don't like this fetish"

Then what the fuck are you doing here ?? this is a vore game, the main purpose of this game is to show vore scenes !

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
It will always amaze me when peoples come to a game thread that is totally focused on a specific fetish and say "I don't like this fetish"

Then what the fuck are you doing here ?? this is a vore game, the main purpose of this game is to show vore scenes !
Its a vore game with really cute art. Which means its a shame its a vore game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes