Ren'Py Deeper Club [v0.26.00] [kalnareff]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
never mind ik now. talk to raz and trust him and don't look inside the package. if you look inside you get a red ribbon and get game over. if you don't look inside you get the blue ribbon and get the password. the demo ends after you meet the boss

Mar 14, 2023
Hey on the bright side somebody called my art cute :)
man i hope for more CV stuff.. i mean the most naughty thing i can think of having he our brother CV'ing us later in the game or vice versa.. also i would love to see that sexy massive cock dragon boy come back to the story for round two, i mean there is no way he didnt enjoy having us go down his massive hung dragon cock as we where in that spa room and almost got shot up inside that girl with all of his thiccck dragon cum

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019
Man, this new content seems to have so many bugs. transitioning to areas gives me so many errors...
maybe its to do with using a old version save, but yikes.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
I don't remembering seeing that mentioned anywhere, but thanks for the info.
It's from the main page on itch:

IMPORTANT!
Start a new game when a new update comes out or it wont takes into accounts the new variables and will crash the game.

It won't generally cause a crash right away if the underlying menus or whatever haven't been changed, but the second you go anywhere even a little bit edited, you get errors, frequently game-crashing ones.

• Angry
Reactions: BanteringBanter
Jun 28, 2019
It's from the main page on itch:

IMPORTANT!
Start a new game when a new update comes out or it wont takes into accounts the new variables and will crash the game.

It won't generally cause a crash right away if the underlying menus or whatever haven't been changed, but the second you go anywhere even a little bit edited, you get errors, frequently game-crashing ones.
Right. That makes total sense why I didn't see it than... My B.

Reactions: Ol_Stone_Ears

Kegji

Apr 13, 2019
Guys, is there a way to meet Syd (anal-teacher) after first encounter? I effing love this man and his ass!

Reactions: p0m

Rubiont

Feb 25, 2024
Is this game have unbirth as it was mention in the tags? I have explored everything, but have not found any unbirth scenes [v_v]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes