Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"Just what kind of man Jake grows up to be, depends on you..." A mothafucka, OFC.
...except that we are the bitch of a bitch whos cock is bigger than ours, not to mentions that she looks 100x hotter than us, but at least we'll have a bicycle as a "company asset" because we are so poor we have to decide between a clock radio or a plastic watering can 'cause we can't afford both :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Right now nothing can be cultivated at the farm. Every type of vegetable dies due to lack of water as their daily consumption is more than what the water-can can supply. Its a bad thing when it turns out that the basic equipment is useless but thats all you can afford really.
EDIT: It seems like i'm getting a bug here. The vermin sign appear but can't use insecticide and the veggie remains even without water and fertilizing and could harvest it after like 7 days while each day starting with zero water, zero fertilizer and vermin infestation sign.
Yep, the bugspray became unusable. Can only be used once, when the plot currently doesn't have a plant or seed. I can kill off the incests with it then so i can seed the plot but afterwards its useless.

Last edited:

psychosmiler

Aug 6, 2017
Hahaha, that Max Silver trial on the radio? Basically the screenplay of more all less all incest games the poor champ got sentenced for XD
You do realise it's referencing Max, from Big Brother (gave him the surname Silver after Dark Silver), everything it said was a plot point in that game. Would be good if there was a news update saying that police are also investigating his involvement in the disappearance of Eric.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, i didn't. I loath BB. It was funny even without realizing that :)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
OK - was trying to play and like this, but the latest update not only ruins previous saves, but ruins all saves - even new ones. Unable to save at all. Will skip this for now until it becomes more playable...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They should be charging that dickless wonder instead of Max as that's the shit stain that should be getting sent to prison to become a butt buddy of Bubba.

@Hoboy

Having no problem saving here.

@Thundorn

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thundorn

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OK - was trying to play and like this, but the latest update not only ruins previous saves, but ruins all saves - even new ones. Unable to save at all. Will skip this for now until it becomes more playable...
I got an error saving during the introduction scenes, but it worked fine after. Maybe that is your problem too?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I got an error saving during the introduction scenes, but it worked fine after. Maybe that is your problem too?
Well - will still wait until a save is a save - even after the intro and into the first chapter. Not being able to save until a given number of minutes into the game - say 5 or 10 - is still a game breaker for me. I like to make a save as close to the beginning as possible, so all choices (and cheats if needed) can be enabled...possibly a quirk on my part, but just how I feel...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There's nothing to the intro just use Max and have him search and he'll meet Laura and later the next day tells you and the mother of a job. Once you get control of Jake then you can save.

@Ennoch

Here is an even better news report.

Reactions: Ennoch

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
There's nothing to the intro just use Max and have him search and he'll meet Laura and later the next day tells you and the mother of a job. Once you get control of Jake then you can save.

@Ennoch

Here is an even better news report.

Yeah - been there, done that - will still wait until I can play to end of content and use a previous save. Hell - I've been waiting forever for Summertime Saga and I think I can hold it on this one a little longer...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Thundorn

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 46, in script call
call mainloop
File "game/scripts/mainloop.rpy", line 4, in script call
call placeLoop
File "game/scripts/mainloop.rpy", line 14, in script call
call scenecheck
File "game/scripts/mainloop.rpy", line 22, in script call
call updatevars
File "game/scripts/vars.rpy", line 532, in script call
call forcedevents
File "game/scripts/events.rpy", line 29, in script call
call AppointmentCheck
File "game/scripts/events.rpy", line 57, in script call
call expression Happen
File "game/scripts/shelly.rpy", line 240, in script
Sh "I see"
Exception: Sayer 'Sh' is not defined.

This error comes on Shelly's 2nd date right after you don't tell her about her bikini and Jake says Erm..Nope. Sh should be SH.

Error doesn't happen if you tell her about her bikini.

The scene where Shelly kisses Jake it super jumps really fast from the kiss scene to another kiss scene to then end so you really don't get to see much.

Last edited:

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good Morning all. Thank you for the kind comments. I see that some people are having some issues with saving, which is an error that was reported last night. I'm looking into that one right now so thanks for your patience.

I will also look into the farming as some people have said there are issues with using pesticide.

The error with Shelly date is an easy fix, apologies for that one

Assuming that these bugs don't take me long to fix I will upload a bugfix version either today or tomorrow and then I can start adding some more content for v0.0.4

I have a huge problem with the game.

It assumes I reject Laura even though I clearly accept her (I fucking want to see content with her).

Now, I'm going to assume that progression is just barred, but if so just outright say it. I hate choosing options and being forced the opposed intention. Just say it when something is not done.

/rant
Just wanted to ask what part of the story you are referencing on this one in case it is a continuity error.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Further to my last post. A bugfix for the reported issues has now been uploaded. This includes a re-balancing of the farming mechanics.

Cheers!

Reactions: Ennoch

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Is nthere some way to find out what the maximum level of accomplishment in the different quests is?
got as possible date with the shop girl. and have given the items needed to laura, but both won't talk to me anymore.
what to do further? i am following school, as orderd, every day. but is there a point you will graduate?

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Jake will graduate after a certain number of days provided he passes his final exam. This has not been implemented yet though :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd like to ask if those girls(?) we encountered thus far will become datebale (hint:fuckable) later on? Like the teachers, sellers? The english teacher seems.. rather lewd :)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes