Unity Deepthroat Simulator VR [v1.425] [Squircle Games]

Daedolis

Sep 26, 2018
Sorry if I've overlooked something but I cant find a .exe file anywhere for this project. Is this one of those Github projects which I have to download all the code and compile on the PC?
If not, How do I open up and play this?
Try this:

Azureaura95

May 12, 2022
Thanks, it works as described. Automatic head grabbing and thrusting was a pretty new experience.
I think this deserves its own thread!
Can possibly have the option to change Scene/Location as well as model?
Support for hand tracking so touching all parts of the model (with jiggle motion!) and stroke/handjob with ejaculation etc.
This has potential to be a complete POV game worth something on Steam!
Thanks again for linking the playable files.

yetanother

Aug 13, 2021
Gave it a try, looks like good potential. I will be following the development! Is this related to the old konashion.blogspot.com Super Deepthroat? Same person or just inspired?

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
The game just opens to a pink screen with snow. Plays some pretty music on a loop but nothing happens.

Lazy93

Dec 1, 2020
Wondering if someone's kind enough to update this thread, the game doesn't look that bad in its current state.

Reactions: CMhentai

vingogkwo

May 15, 2018
how do i launch it ? like ive started SteamVR and when i launch the game it just normaly opens in pancake mode and when i press the vr button ingame nothing happens xd anyone an idea ?

Tchernobyl

Dec 20, 2018
Wondering if someone's kind enough to update this thread, the game doesn't look that bad in its current state.
Latest version can be found on Kemono here :

And here's 1.32 download link just in case:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic4

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
I'm having a VR problem where it won't convert over to VR. It just keeps thinking that I'm using a virtual desktop, even after I press the VR button.

Has anyone seen a fix for this?