Comics Collection Pinup Defaultz_17 Collection [2024-03-20] [Defaultz]

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
Maybe an unpopular opinion here? But I'm really disliking how this artist has started to put the "Queen of Spades" symbol on almost every character they draw. Don't get me wrong it's their art they can do what they want. Just not a fan as I know what it's often associated with.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
really didn't like how the name was all over the pic so here is a edited version in case anybody needs it Hope this helps have a great day ^^
Power.png

Update:
Added a Transparent Version

Last edited:

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Maybe an unpopular opinion here? But I'm really disliking how this artist has started to put the "Queen of Spades" symbol on almost every character they draw. Don't get me wrong it's their art they can do what they want. Just not a fan as I know what it's often associated with.
that stuff is fine, my take is the same tentacles over and over...like, where is the gangbangs?
currently waiting for a flash sale to get the other packs.

really didn't like how the name was all over the pic so here is a edited version in case anybody needs it Hope this helps have a great day ^^
View attachment 2168247

Mega
I hope he does a power set, a crime one isn't posted yet while the show is out.

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
i realized he drew a Erza Scarlet is that only safe for work or does it have a nsfw set as well with more skin showing ?

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Power -60images:
Yoruichi -100images:
Nahida -398images:
Toru -140images:

Set bought by at EH. He has a 20% off sale that lasts a few more days.
Toru's was a huge let down, samples had that comic style panels...set did not.

Really would be nice if packs were delayed to get stuff like Nahida, Rebecca, Makima, Lucy..that have well over 200-250.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Power -60images: Workupload
Yoruichi -100images: Workupload
Nahida -398images: Workupload
Toru -140images: Workupload

Set bought by at EH. He has a 20% off sale that lasts a few more days.
Toru's was a huge let down, samples had that comic style panels...set did not.

Really would be nice if packs were delayed to get stuff like Nahida, Rebecca, Makima, Lucy..that have well over 200-250.
You Can Choose All The Versions You Like The Most And Edit The Background In Photoshop As Comic Panels On Your Own :D There Are Many Comic Style Panels On iStock And Shutterstock For Free ^-^
1669764340417.png

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Quick question
Which set does Rosaria belong too is she upcoming or already released ?
I know it says December but it says gumroad too so has it been already released ?

12162189_103507224_p4.jpg

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
First Yoruichi, and now Raven. If I had the money I'd post the emo goddess now. Alas my contribution will have to wait for another day as I am piss broke.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SAAVEDRA