Comics Collection Pinup Defaultz_17 Collection [2024-03-20] [Defaultz]

leicox

Sep 4, 2017
does anyone have the complete package of nahida, since the phone and pc versions are missing

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
YUea saw he just posted this. 40% off too, so most packs are 5$ right now.
Shame it's a no tentacles again, ...I mean tenta or a nice gangbang, would be cool.
Has Defaultz created a pack with a gangbang yet? I know you mentioned wanting to see one a while back. He doesn't put in a lot of variation when it comes to the stills depicting sex so I feel like you'll be waiting a long time for one.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Has Defaultz created a pack with a gangbang yet? I know you mentioned wanting to see one a while back. He doesn't put in a lot of variation when it comes to the stills depicting sex so I feel like you'll be waiting a long time for one.
sadly no, just would be something to alt the tenta's.
he is running a poll on what ppl would like, 10$ packs generic... or 13$ tenta, was 60/40 lastnight, so everyone is mixed and mid.

also the new one is at e-h/ex, no torrent yet..seems really small, 383.0 MB ? compressed/downsized?

Sir Wolf

King Of Wolves
Uploader
Mar 6, 2020
Fiona Frost

Gumroad 1_1.jpg

OP UPDATED Added Part 7 Contains Saber Artoria Pendragon (Fate Series) Pack, 2023 Fiona Frost (Nightfall) Spy X Family Gumroad Rewards, 2023 Race Queen Miku, 2023 Yumeko Kageguri Gumroad rewards, 2023 YoRHa No.2 Type B : NieR: Automata Pack, Rosaria, Vermeil, Raven & Satsuki gumroad packs

Last edited: