Sep 27, 2017
Oh Really, why would do you think he provide bug fixing file if there is no bug around? agree bug in modded game not his responsibility though..
No one ever said there are no bugs. But he fixes them pretty much instantly. If they bother you, you can just ignore the release of an update until a patch or two has been released. For my part, I don't mind the occasional bug. It's a one-man-job and I'd rather get an update that is 98 % good now than a 99,99 % later. There are so many paths that community bug reporting is almost inevitable.

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
No one ever said there are no bugs. But he fixes them pretty much instantly. If they bother you, you can just ignore the release of an update until a patch or two has been released. For my part, I don't mind the occasional bug. It's a one-man-job and I'd rather get an update that is 98 % good now than a 99,99 % later. There are so many paths that community bug reporting is almost inevitable.
shit mate.. i wasnt talking to you why are you offended... its up to the developer to want to take my suggestion seriously or not ... i thought the dev it self open to new idea or critcism... sit down

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Been awhile since I last played. But I did a full Ellie run and loved all the new content and noticed some things I haven’t before. Still have my steph and Vanessa play through so to do

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dream on .. is just what we are .. her prodigy prottected rough diamond she
fleshed out in this world of gaming for awesome babes.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I maybe confused this with other games but I'm pretty sure this game is abandoned. Does it ever got abandoned at some point duing development? I remember bookmarking this then removed that bookmark because I saw a abandoned tag:unsure:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I maybe confused this with other games but I'm pretty sure this game is abandoned. Does it ever got abandoned at some point duing development? I remember bookmarking this then removed that bookmark because I saw a abandoned tag:unsure:
You might be thinking of their other game, Shadows Over Manston. It was basically abandoned while the dev worked on this one. I believe they said after this one is done, they will return to it though, but not 100% sure on that.

Reactions: AKONER and NukaCola
4.60 star(s) 139 Votes